Black Friday is the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season. It’s said to be the day when you find the best deals on pretty much anything you’re looking for. That’s definitely usually the case when it comes to big ticket items. If you’re in the market for a TV, computer, or other expensive items you’re probably going to find a deal. If you’re looking for a TV, we’ve done some of the hard work for you! We’ve researched the best Black Friday TV deals in 2019 so that we could let you know what’s available!
When is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday is Friday, November 29th. If you’re shopping online, you’ll want to check stores to see when pricing begins. Depending on the Black Friday TV deals you’re interested in, you might find that they are available in the week leading up to Black Friday. Thanks to increased online sales, some stores frequently begin TV sales ahead of Black Friday and continue them through Cyber Monday. If the Black Friday TV deals aren’t available now, pricing will go live on Black Friday.
20”-49” Black Friday TV Deals
TCL 32″ 1080p Roku Smart LED TV – $149.99
This smart TV is a great size for a bedroom, and it comes with the Roku interface built into it, giving you access to thousands of streaming apps on your TV.
Get 4K streaming with the Roku streaming platform built into the TV at a dirt cheap price.
At $200 off, this is a great deal on a quality smart TV. Enjoy 4K Ultra HD quality with the fine detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for a crisp, lifelike image.
You can save $300 on this amply sized 4K smart television with Roku technology built into it.
This small TV would be great in a bedroom or even playing double duty as a new computer monitor. Either way, if you need a small TV you can hop over to Best Buy and get this one for $60! This is a $20 savings off regular price.
If you’re willing to spend $20 more dollars, you can get this Hisense Smart TV for $80. This is a great deal when you consider that this TV normally costs $150.
Walmart will be offering some exclusive in-store deals on Black Friday that include:$98 for 40″ HD Roku TV, $148 for 50″ 4K Roku TV, and $190 for 58″ 4K Roku TV.
You can also head to Best Buy and get the 43” Insignia 4K Fire TV with an Echo Dot for $229.99.
There are some other Black Friday TV deals for 4K TVs in this size range:
50” and Over Black Friday TV Deals
The prices on smaller TVs are great, but the larger the TV, the bigger the discount. It’s quite possible to get a larger TV for the price of a smaller one on Black Friday. So, if you’re in search of a new TV, here are some of the best available deals.
There are several great deals on big screen Roku TVs for Black Friday.
On Amazon, you can get:
- TCL 55 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV – $319.99 (regularly $599.99)
- TCL 55″ Class 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV – $399.99 (regularly $699.99)
- TCL 55″ Class 6-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV – $599.99 (regularly $649.99)
- TCL 65″ Class 6-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV – $799.99 (regularly $1,099.99)
- TCL 75″ 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV – $1,399.99 (regularly $2,299.99)
Other Roku TV deals include:
- The 50” Onn 4K UHD Roku TV for $148 ($100 savings)
- Target is offering a 50” Philips Roku TV for $180.
- 58” Onn 4K Roku TV for $198
- 65” Philips 4K Roku TV for $278
There are also some good deals on Amazon Fire TVs including:
- Insignia 50″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR – Fire TV Edition for $249.99 (regularly $350)
- Toshiba 50” 4K Fire TV Smart TV for $269.99
- 58” Insignia 4K Fire TV with an Echo Dot for $200
- Toshiba 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR – Fire TV Edition for $299.99
As you can see, there are several great Black Friday TV deals available. There’s something for every budget, in every size. If you get a deal, be sure to let us know which you picked!