For football junkies, Christmas is coming early with this just announced NFL Game Pass Black Friday deal.
From November 28 through December 2, NFL fans can sign up for the league’s official streaming service for half price. Regularly priced at $49.99 for the remainder of subscription year (ends July 31, 2020), NFL Game Pass is now available for just $24.99 with this Black Friday offer.
If you’re not familiar with Game Pass, it’s a streaming service provided directly by the NFL, and is built for die-hard football fans.
It has an incredible amount of content, including:
- Watch regular season and playoff games on-demand right after they end
- Archived full games dating back to 2009
- Exclusive angles, including the coaches All-22 Film which shows all 22 players at once (used by scouts, coaches, and GMs)
- Film breakdowns with some of the NFL’s best players and coaches. Episodes include Doug Pederson, Andrew Luck, Jarvis Landry, Jamal Adams, and more.
- Condensed games where you can watch a whole game in under 45 minutes, with every snap back to back
- Live local radio from every team
- In-depth search by player, show, and even in-game highlights
- NFL films content, including older seasons of America’s Game, A Football life, and Hard Knocks
Unfortunately, this doesn’t include any live coverage except for out-of-market preseason games.
NFL Game Pass is available on gaming consoles (Xbox One and PS4), Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and ChromecastMobile devices, plus the NFL App on mobile devices.
In short, you get access to every game from every team for the past 10 years, and it’s the only legal way to do it. If you’re a hardcore football fan, this is a must have!
Remember, this NFL Game Pass Black Friday deal is valid from 11/28-12/2, so take advantage of it while it lasts.
If you want to learn more about the service, you can check out our NFL Game Pass review.