Now that football has wrapped up, if your thoughts are turning to spring baseball, you might want to pay attention to a new streaming service from FloSports. Called FloBaseball, it’s a service dedicated to college and youth baseball. And with more than 700 games scheduled this year alone, there’s no shortage of content.
Aside from high school and other youth leagues, you’ll get early-season NCAA tournaments, ig Ten, CAA, and MEAC conference tournaments and regular-season games, the ECAC championships and more.
If you’re looking for MLB streaming, you can get that through the league’s official streaming service, MLB.TV. But if you want to watch stars on the rise, FloBaseball is a fantastic chance to get your fill of players who are in it for the love of the game.
$30 a month, or $210 if you pay for a year, which breaks down to $12.50 a month. But, that includes access to every FloSports vertical, including hockey, basketball, racing, football, soccer and more.
Here’s just a sampling of what they have scheduled for the rest of this year:
- Sanderson Ford College Baseball Classic: February 14 – February 17
- Featuring New Mexico State University, Oregon State University, BYU and Gonzaga. The tournament will see No. 25 Oregon State take on New Mexico in the opening game on Saturday, February 14 at 1:00pm MST.
- Snowbird Baseball Classic: February 14 – March 22
- The massive tournament features 22 NCAA-Division I teams, including: Ohio State University, University of Iowa, Kent State, Rutgers University, Saint Joseph’s University, Butler University and many more
- Round Rock Classic: February 21 – February 23
- Featuring Stanford, University of Houston, University of Tennessee and Texas Tech. The tournament will see No. 3 Texas Tech square off against No. 15. Stanford on Sunday, February 22 at 6:00pm CST.
- Kleberg Bank College Classic: February 21 – February 23
- Featuring Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Kansas State University, University of Utah and University of Missouri
- Frisco Classic: February 28 – March 1
- Featuring UCLA, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and University of Illinois. The tournament will see No. 8 UCLA open up against No. 17 Oklahoma State on Saturday, February 28 at 3:00pm CST and then play No. 21 Texas A&M on Sunday, February 29 at 6:00pm CST. The Frisco Classic will also host two of the Top 5 College MLB prospects in the country (#4 Garrett Mitchell, OF, UCLA and #5 Asa Lacy, LHP, Texas A&M)
FloBaseball is available through Roku, FireTV, Appl, Android, and Google Chromecast devices.