Free streaming service Crackle’s library is getting a little bit bigger thanks to the addition of 200 hours of new, original content.
The upcoming content includes an original sports docuseries, several scripted series, a few feature films along with reality programming.
Here’s a look at a few of the titles that were revealed:
- Unscripted series “History of Gangster Rap” plus “World’s Smartest Homes,” which takes a look at some of the most technology rich houses across the world
- Original shows include “Spides,” which follows a woman who wakes up from a coma with no memory of her prior life, “Safehaven,” a supernatural high school thriller, “The Operative,” a spy thriller, and “Flagrant,” following a now adult college basketball star who gets a new shot to coach at his former school.
- “Road to Raceday,” giving fans an inside look into NASCAR for the first time in history with Hendrick Motorsports and its stable of stars – Chase Elliot, Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne, and since-retired Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- “Sports Confidential,” which blows the lid off some of sports biggest scandals and corruption
- “Willy’s Wonderland,” starring Nicolas Cage stars as a drifter who is tricked into working at a closed theme park and finds himself battling demonic animatronics
As they announced their upcoming originals, Crackle also rolled out a new “FreeView” ad program on originals that places ads at the start of a stream instead of interrupting the middle of programming.
If you’re not familiar with Crackle, it’s an ad-driven, free streaming service that’s quickly making a name for itself thanks to its high quality originals.