Peacock’s launch is a little less than two months away, and we’re finally getting a good look at what original shows will be a part of the service’s debut.
While Comcast users got early access in April, the service will officially open to the masses on July 15. And when it does, it’ll be the home of all NBC content, First 48, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Cold Case Files and more. But if you’re looking for content you won’t see anywhere else, here’s what’s coming.
- Brave New World – A drama based on the Aldous Huxley novel where society has finally achieved a utopian peace. Of course, privacy, money, family and even history had to be taken away to do so.
- The Capture – A thriller where a homicide detective fights to find evidence against a former U.K. Special Forces member accused of murder.
- Intelligence – A workplace comedy following the United Kingdom’s Government Communications Headquarters
- Psych 2: Lassie Come Home – The duo of Shawn and Gus help Police Chief Carlton Lassiter after an ambush leaves him nearly dead.
- In Deep with Ryan Lochte – 12-time gold medalist Ryan Lochte tries to move past the 2016 Olympics scandal and make Team USA once more
- Lost Speedways – A documentary series exploring racetracks of the past
- Curious George – An original series for kids
- Cleopatra in Space – An original series for kids
- Where’s Waldo? – An original series for kids
There are several other high-profile originals headed to the service sometime after launch, including the reboot of the classic teen sitcom Saved by the Bell. Peacock will have a price tag of $4.99 with ads and $9.99 with no ads.