Let’s face it, some days it’s just impossible to find time for a workout. Between work and family time, it can be hard to make the time to get to the gym and workout. It’s important to stay fit, but if you don’t have time to workout at a local place, you might be willing to give up. If that’s the case, you should consider a home workout option. If you’re too busy, something like 21 Day Fix Real Time might be just what you need. You can do it all from your home on your schedule. Read our full 21 Day Fix Real Time review to learn more.
Before you get started, you probably have questions. Well, keep reading to learn more about 21 Day Fix Real Time. We’ll talk program specifics, results, and more. You’ll even learn how you can watch 21 Day Fix Real Time online free!
What Is 21 Day Fix Real Time?
Using 21 Day Fix Real Time videos you’ll burn calories, tone up your muscles, and have the chance to lose as much as 15 pounds in just 21 days. You won’t get bored of your workout routine because in 21-days you’ll get to experience 18, 30-minute workouts. This is a beginner level workout plan, so anyone can do it.
You’ll work all the parts of your body on different days. One day you’ll do total cardio, then you’re onto upper or lower body, yoga, and even Pilates. Each day is planned to maximize your workout in a way that offers you the most results. All it takes is just 30-minutes a day to go through your 21 Day Fix Real Time videos, which should be doable for most people.
21 Day Fix Real Time Review: Key Features
So, now that you know what 21 Day Fix Real Time videos can do for you, let’s look at some of the features that make it worth trying out.
- Beginner Level – 21 Day Fix Real Time videos can be challenging, but they are easy enough for anyone to do. This makes it a great choice for someone just getting into fitness
- Works for a Variety of People – Whether you want to tone your body or you’re hoping to lose weight first and then tone, this can work for you.
- Fitness on Your Schedule – 21 Day Fix Real Time streaming only takes 30 minutes per day.
- Upbeat & Entertaining – Amber Calabrese is your workout instructor and she has a way of making the experience one that is both motivational and fun. This is great, especially if you’re new to working out, as it makes the experience more enjoyable and easier to stick with
- Diet Plan – This program also comes with some recommended food options, including a list of options if you need to drop a few pounds fast. When combined with the 21 Day Fix Real Time videos, this gives you a chance to meet or beat your weight loss goals
- Designed for Results – 21 Day Fix Real Time streaming is quick and easy and so are the results. This program was designed to make sure that you are looking and feeling better at the 3-week mark. From there, you can continue with this program or try something else. Either way it puts you on the path to fitness in the fastest way possible
- Free for the First 2 Weeks – You can most of the 21 Day Fix Real Time online free! As this program is only three weeks long, you can start and almost finish it when you sign up for the free 2-week Beachbody On Demand trial. In order to get the free 14-day trial you’ll need to sign up for the 3-month membership plan. Other plans do not offer the trial, but they do offer a 30-day money back guarantee
Can I Try 21 Day Fix Real Time Online Free?
As long as you sign up for the right program you can watch 21 Day Fix Real Time online free for the first two weeks. Signing up for the 3-month Beachbody On Demand membership will cost $39 per cycle. With this specific membership, you’ll get the first two-weeks free and can use 21 Day Fix Real Time streaming free!
As a Beachbody On Demand member, you’ll get to try any of the 700+ available workouts from 21 Day Fix Real Time to 80 Day Obsession and many others. All you will need is a streaming device and some Wi-Fi and you’re ready to work out. As for devices, you can use iOS or Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and other devices. The cost of Beachbody On Demand is much cheaper than you’d pay if you went to the gym and you can do it right from home, so there’s no reason you won’t be able to get in better shape.
Other membership options are available, but those do not come with a free trial. The 6-month and Annual memberships work out to a cheaper price, but do not offer a free trial. Instead, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee. No matter which package you choose, there’s no risk involved. To get 21 Day Fix Real Time videos for the cheapest price available, start with the 3-month membership. This gives you Beachbody On Demand and 21 Day Fix Real Time streaming free for 2 weeks. After your 3-month package is up, if you’re still using the service sign up for one of the other packages to save even more money!
Hopefully our 21 Day Fix Real Time review has answered all of your questions. If you’re still curious about something, feel free to ask us your questions in the comments.