If you’re like me, you constantly have some sort of fitness goal in mind – but struggle to find the time and the motivation to stick to your plans. Or, maybe you have the drive, but lack the experience and knowledge to make your fitness goals a reality. Either way, there’s a great way to get your plan back on track – to enroll in Beachbody On Demand.
What is Beachbody on Demand? It’s an online fitness program of sorts that provides hundreds of workout videos to follow along with at home. Keep reading for our full Beachbody On Demand review.
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand is an online fitness streaming service. It’s somewhat like “The Netflix of Fitness”, because it provides on-demand access to fitness training programs and workout videos.
You subscribe to the service just like you would to any other streaming service, and you’ll pay a monthly or yearly fee. You’ll then get access to ALL the Beachbody On Demand fitness programs, plus meal plans, fitness challenges, coaching and more.
There are currently more than 60 programs in the BOD service, with more being added all the time. Legendary programs like P90X, P90X3, Brazil Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs and more are all included. And there are literally hundreds of videos to watch and follow along with!
The service also offers a free 14 day trial for new members!
We’ll share more details in our full Beachbody On Demand review below.
Beachbody On Demand Review: At a Glance
Looking for the quick lowdown on this program? Here it is:
- Beachbody On Demand is a subscription service for online fitness videos and programs
- It includes more than 60 unique programs with 500+ workout videos
- You’ll also get meal planning tools, personalized coaching, access to exclusive challenges, and more
- Most programs require minimal equipment and can be done at home
- Most workouts are 30 minutes or less
- You can watch fitness videos on your TV via a streaming device, on your smartphone or tablet, and on your computer
- There’s no contract, so you can cancel any time
- You’ll pay as little as $99/year for full access to the program; monthly subscriptions are also available
- You can enter your goals (weight loss, muscle gain, etc.) and Beachbody will customize a meal plan and fitness program for you
There’s a lot to love about this service – and a lot to learn about! Keep reading to learn more, or start off with the Beachbody On Demand free trial!
How Much is Beachbody On Demand?
Wondering about Beachbody On Demand cost? Here’s the breakdown:
As you can see, there are a couple different plans available.
- A free 14 day trial, and if you don’t cancel you’ll be charged $39 every 3 months (~$13 a month)
- A 6 month plan for $59, paid upfront (works out to ~$10 per month)
- A full 1-year plan for $99, paid upfront (works out to ~$8.25 per month)
So the longer you commit to upfront, the more you’ll save. But even with the shortest-term plan, you’ll still pay a very reasonable fee of $39 for every 3 months.
Considering that the average gym membership costs $58 per month, the Beachbody On Demand cost seems quite reasonable!
If you’re on the fence, we suggest starting with the free 14 day trial. This will give you the chance to demo the full program and see if it’s right for you.
What’s Included in Beachbody On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand is something like the Netflix of the fitness video world. As such, it offers a LOT of different programs that you can follow along with! There are currently more than 60 unique fitness programs – simply too many to list here! We have reviews for many of these programs – check out some of the most popular below.
- Insanity Asylum
- Insanity Max 30
- Brazil Butt Lift
- 10 Minute Trainer
- Hip Hop Abs
- ChaLEAN Extreme
- 21 Day Fix
- MUCH more!
This service now offers full access to ALL Beachbody programs. It used to be that only a preview was available for some programs, but now the single BOD membership includes every program they’ve ever produced – and every program they will release in the future.
In addition to the actual fitness programs, there are a host of other features and perks that you’ll have access to. These are explained in more detail below.
Beachbody On Demand Features
There’s a lot more than just workout videos! Beachbody On Demand is like a one stop shop for everything fitness. Here are some key features:
- Unlimited access to 60+ workout programs
- Track your progress with personalized trackers
- Follow personalized nutrition plans to maximize results
- Read and watch exclusive fitness guides to learn more about exercise science
- Set up a workout calendar to stay on track
- Download videos to watch while offline
- Choose audio to accompany your workout
- Modifiers for exercise moves to make them more or less intense
- Integrate workouts with heart rate monitors/FitBits etc.
- Access to professional fitness coaches
- Ability to watch on almost any device
- No contracts, so you can cancel any time
Whether your goal is to lose weight, maintain your weight, or build muscle, Beachbody On Demand has the features and programs to make it happen!
What Devices Can You Use?
Beachbody On Demand has apps for most major devices, including:
- Streaming players including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire
- Mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android phones/tablets
- Computers, including desktops and laptops
Additionally, some devices allow you to download videos to watch later – so you can stick with your fitness plan even while traveling.
Beachbody On Demand Reviews from Real Customers
How does Beachbody on Demand rate with real users of the system? Overall, quite well!
Beachbody On Demand’s iOS app has the following ratings:
While the Android app on Google Play has these ratings:
And the Beachbody On Demand Roku app is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars.
As you can see, Beachbody On Demand reviews are largely positive! Of course these are mostly for the apps themselves, but if you read reviews you will notice a lot of satisfied users of BoD programs.
How to Cancel Beachbody On Demand
Beachbody On Demand is a no-contract service, which means you can cancel it at any time. There are a couple different ways to cancel Beachbody On Demand:
- By going to BeachbodyAccount.com to contact the support team
- By calling 1 (800) 470-7870 to speak to a customer support rep
- By going to https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/account/settings?tab=MyOrders, selecting “Future Orders”, and then “Cancel Membership”
Beachbody On Demand Review: Bottom Line
Is Beachbody On Demand worth it? We certainly think so.
This service provides all the tools and advice you need to reach your fitness goals. And their innovative features and tracking elements make it easier to stick to your plan and actually get those workouts in.
The price is quite reasonable (especially when you compare it to a gym membership), and we love that you can cancel at any time. The cost even compares well to buying individual fitness programs.
The selection of fitness programs is unmatched – where else can you access 60+ of the most popular home fitness programs?
Lastly, we also love that you can use BOD on so many different devices. And since you can download workouts to your devices, you’ll never be without access to the programs.
Ready to try it out? Click here to sign up for a free 14 day trial of Beachbody On Demand!