If you’re in to fitness, chances are you’ve probably heard of P90X. Even if you’re not much of a fitness nut, you’ve likely seen commercials for P90X on TV. So, what is P90X? It’s a home fitness program that uses extreme resistance training techniques to help you get in the best shape of your life – all from your living room! Our P90X review below has full details.
These days, more and more people are moving away from traditional gym memberships and starting to exercise at home. Fitness programs, like P90X, make this easy and effective. If you read P90X reviews, or reviews of most fitness programs, you’ll see that people have found real success with these at-home programs. Today, we’re going to look at a detailed P90X review, and also go over how to access P90X streaming from home.
What is P90X?
P90X is an “extreme home fitness” program that’s designed to get you into the best shape of your life, all from your living room. It uses a series of workout videos that you can follow along with on your own schedule, from anywhere you want. It uses simple tools and affordable weights that anyone can get on their own, and essentially eliminates the need for a gym membership.
P90X is designed by legendary fitness expert Tony Horton. Tony is a fitness pro, personal trainer, and celebrity that has made a name for himself by being a true expert in his field. He developed the original P90X program, as well as the newer P90X3 program (we have a P90X3 review as well). In this P90X review, we’ll go over full details of the program. Don’t want to wait? Click here to try the program free free for 30 days, and enjoy the P90X stream free!
P90X Review: Key Features
There are a lot of good reasons why you’d want to use P90X. For one, it’s easy to follow, and can get you in incredible shape if you stick with it. But there are a lot of good reasons to try out the program, as detailed below.
- Extreme – P90X is built for extreme fitness – it’s designed to get you shredded, toned, and slim and hopefully in the best shape of your life. It’s not easy, but it’s quite effective
- Variety – there is a huge variety in exercises with P90X, which helps to keep it interesting. The program includes resistance training, cardio, body-weight training, abdomen workouts, yoga, martial arts, plyometrics, and more
- 12 Workouts – P90X workouts consist of 12 different videos, ranging from about 45 minutes to an hour each. There is also an Ad Ripper X workout that is a quick 15 minutes (but pretty brutal!)
- Real Results – P90X is not easy – I won’t lie to you and say that it is. It requires a lot of sweat and hard work – but the efforts pay off! Read P90X reviews, and you can see amazing success stories and before/after pictures – that could be you!
- Free to Try – for a limited time, you can try P90X streaming free for 30 days. Just click here to try Beachbody On Demand for free for 30 days – we’ll discuss the service more in the section below.
How Can I Try P90X Free?
Interested in P90X streaming, but not sure where to start? Think you may find success in the program, but would prefer to try it before paying for it? No problem! You can access the P90X stream free for a limited time, thanks to Beachbody On Demand.
Beachbody On Demand is an online streaming service specifically built for fitness videos and programs. It’s offered directly by Beachbody, the company behind the popular line of at-home fitness programs. Basically, the service lets you stream the videos from your favorite devices, instead of having to buy physical DVDs.
For a limited time, you can try a free 30-day trial of Beachbody On Demand, which will let you access the P90X stream free for a full month! That’s enough time to decide if you’re going to stick with the program or not, and doesn’t require any money up front.
Thanks for reading this P90X review, and let us know if you have any questions!