You can watch the Texans vs Chiefs streaming at 3:05 p.m. ET. As the game is on CBS, you can watch with a digital antenna if you have one. If not, you can watch the Texans vs Chiefs live stream on most streaming services. Thanks to free trials, you can even watch today’s game for free!
Stream the Texans vs Chiefs Online with CBS All Access
CBS content available live or on-demand for $6
CBS All Access gives you access to the CBS live stream in your area for just $6 per month. Over 90% of markets get access to CBS live, so most homes should have no trouble watching the Texans vs Chiefs live stream without cable. More importantly, at just $6 a month, it’s the cheapest way to watch the NFL Playoffs airing on CBS. Our CBS All Access review has full details.
One of the Easiest Ways to Stream CBS
A full on-demand library is also included. This gives you access to everything currently airing on CBS plus most of the CBS classics library. You can even enjoy some movies in the on-demand library. You can stream the Texans vs Chiefs on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, computers, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and more.
CBS All Access details:
- $6 per month
- CBS is available live in over 90% of markets
- An on-demand library features thousands of episodes and more
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, computers, Roku, smart TVs, Apple TV, mobile devices, etc.
- Cancel whenever you choose
- Try CBS All Access free for a week
fuboTV is an Easy Way to Watch the Texans vs Chiefs Live Stream
Live stream nearly 100 channels in the main package
fuboTV works great as a multi-channel cable replacement. While the service used to only stream sports, now they offer just about everything you could want. Over 95 channels are included, offering local channels like CBS in many areas. You’ll also have several regional sports channels, NBCSN, USA, TNT, FS1, TBS, AMC, and others. This package is $55 per month, but you’ll get the first month for $45. There are no commitments required, so when you want to cancel, you can.
Add-On Channels will Increase Your Package
fuboTV allows you to watch most content in the on-demand library, thanks to 3-day replay. If you like TV Everywhere apps, many of them are compatible with this package. You’ll be able to save some content in the cloud-DVR. If you run out of space, more is available for a fee. You can watch fuboTV on mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, computers, and other devices.
- $45 for the first month and $55/month from then on
- Start with 95+ channels or add more
- An on-demand library is included
- You can also watch TV Everywhere apps
- A cloud-DVR is also featured
- Stream on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, computers, iOS/Android, etc.
- Sign up for the fuboTV 7-day trial offer
Our fuboTV review can tell you more!
Hulu Live – Stream the Texans vs Chiefs without Cable
CBS and other local channels are included in most areas
Hulu Live has some of the best in live and on-demand content. You start with thousands of hours of on-demand content plus Hulu Originals. You’ll also have over 60 live channels. One thing subscribers like about Hulu Live is that you get more access to local content. In fact, more homes receive local channels than with any other service. This package is available for just $55 per month.
With No Contracts You Can Cancel Anytime
Hulu Live is a contract-free service. It comes with 5 user profiles, which is handy if you share your account. You’ll be able to stream on multiple devices at the same time or you can upgrade and stream on unlimited devices simultaneously. You’ll even be able to use TV Everywhere apps. A cloud-DVR is included. You’ll be able to stream on Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, computers, and other devices.
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- 60+ channels
- $55 a month with no contracts
- Stream on most devices – mobile devices, Roku, Fire TV, and more
- The cloud-DVR includes 50-hours of space or add more
- TV Everywhere apps are often compatible
- A 7-day Hulu Live trial is available
- Hulu’s on-demand service is also included
- Our Hulu Live review has more details
AT&T TV NOW Works if You Want to Watch the Texans vs Chiefs Online
Several packages are available from $65 per month
AT&T TV NOW gives you the choice between multiple packages. Local channels are available in many areas, but not nationwide. That said, you will have access to local channels in every package that AT&T TV NOW offers. The starting package is available for $65 per month. You’ll get 40+ channels including local channels, where available, HBO, and other devices. More channels are available for a fee.
A Cloud-Based DVR is Also Included
Each package features an on-demand library and a cloud-DVR. You’ll be able to stream on two devices simultaneously or you can upgrade to get a third stream. Many TV Everywhere apps can be used with your account, as well. When it comes to streaming, you can watch the Texans vs Chiefs live stream on Roku, mobile devices, computers, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and other devices. You can learn more in our AT&T TV NOW review.
AT&T TV NOW details:
- Packages from $65/month
- No contracts – Cancel when you want
- Stream on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more
- Start with 40+ channels or pick one of the larger packages
- Get the AT&T TV NOW one-week free trial
- You can also watch content in the on-demand library
Watch the Texans vs Chiefs Online on YouTube TV
Stream 70+ channels for $50 per month
YouTube TV is one of your best options if you’re looking for local channels. Over 70 channels are included and most homes receive the local channels in their area. You’ll also have some of the most popular nationwide networks ranging from ESPN and FS1 to AMC and USA. A small selection of add-on channels is also available. The main YouTube TV package is available at $50 per month and with no contracts, you’re free to cancel with a few clicks of a button.
Some Upgrades are Available
You can watch most content on YouTube TV or through TV Everywhere apps. There’s also an on-demand library that has previously aired content from many networks. You shouldn’t have to worry about missing anything though because you’ll have a cloud-based DVR with unlimited space! You can save as much as you want! Streaming is possible on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, computers, and mobile devices. Visit our YouTube TV review to find out more.
YouTube TV details:
- 70+ channels from $50 per month
- Most homes have access to local channels
- Watch many of your favorite entertainment and sports networks
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, Roku, etc.
- Get your YouTube TV free 7-day trial
Watch the Texans vs Chiefs Online without Cable with your Antenna
If you’ve cut the cord, you should definitely have a digital antenna. This will allow you to watch channels available in your area for free, after you purchase the antenna. It also cuts the cost of your streaming plan, since you can focus on the nationwide channels you want and nothing else. Here are some available recommendations:
- Mohu Leaf 30 – A good option for city/indoor use
- ClearStream Indoor/Outdoor Antenna – A nice option for those in need of a longer search
- Winegard Platinum Series Long Range Antenna – Great for outdoor use in rural areas
You can learn more about sports streaming in our full sports guide. Any questions you have about how to watch the Texans vs Chiefs live stream can be left in the comments!