Although the Arizona Diamondbacks have only been in Major League Baseball (MLB) for 22 years, the team already won the World Series in 2001. The team’s ardent fan base will be happy to know they can now cut the cord as it’s easier than ever before to watch Arizona Diamondbacks online without cable.
Many streaming services include FOX Sports Arizona so you can watch Arizona Diamondbacks online if you live in the channel’s normal broadcast area. If not, you can watch games broadcast on a few FOX networks, TBS or ESPN. Check out the Arizona Diamondbacks schedule and you’ll see there are options for fans to watch the team online. Keep reading to learn how to watch Arizona Diamondbacks without cable.
- Hulu + Live TV: gives you plenty of opportunities to watch most of your favorite shows. It comes with more than 65 channels, including FOX Sports Arizona, along with Hulu’s on-demand service and a cloud-based DVR. Get seven days free.
- A&T TV Now: gives you access to FOX Sports Arizona, along with more than 45 other channels in the most cable-like environment. Includes a 500-hour cloud DVR. Get one week free.
- YouTube TV: includes games on FOX Sports Arizona, along with more than 85 other channels. Includes unlimited DVR storage, in which recordings are kept for up to nine months. Get five days free.
Streaming services to watch the Arizona Diamondbacks at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV Now||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||Three days|
|MLB.TV||$25/mo. for all teams; $20/mo. for one team||Yes||Three days|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||Five days|
How to live stream the Arizona Diamondbacks
With so many streaming services, it’s never been easier to watch Arizona Diamondbacks live than it is now. Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV Now and YouTube TV all offer FOX Sports Arizona, while the other services will give you the national games. With so many options, there’s bound to be one that meets your needs. You can watch Arizona Diamondbacks online on:
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on fuboTV
The best option for diehard sports fans.
One of your best options for fans of all sports is fuboTV. It has the most sports channels of any streaming service, including a lot of games from around the world. While FOX Sports Arizona is not included, you’ll get ESPN, TBS and several FOX networks. The base package is $65 a month for more than 110 channels, including more than 30 sports channels. You can add MLB Network in the Sports Plus bundle for an additional $11 a month.
Watch baseball, basketball, golf, tennis and more.
With so many sports channels, not only can you watch Arizona Diamondbacks live, you can also watch golf, basketball, football, hockey, tennis, soccer and more. If you miss something, it may be available through the 72-hour Lookback in the on-demand library. With this feature, you can watch most previously aired games and shows for at least three days. fuboTV comes with a 250-hour cloud DVR in the base package. You’ll also have access to many TV Everywhere apps. You can watch Arizona Diamondbacks live on mobile devices, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and many other devices. Get more details in our fuboTV review. Watch Arizona Diamondbacks live stream free through fuboTV’s one-week trial.
- Starts at $65 a month for more than 110 channels
- Access to more 30 sports channels from around the world
- A 250-hour cloud DVR is included in the base plan, with upgrades for more space available
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Use your login on TV Everywhere apps
- Stream on Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and more
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on Hulu + Live TV
Watch local channels, FOX Sports and more.
Hulu + Live TV gives you the opportunity to enjoy a replacement for cable starting at $55 a month for more than 65 channels, including many that show Diamondbacks games, such as ESPN, TNT and some FOX networks. Hulu + Live TV carries FOX Sports Arizona, so local fans will be able to catch most games. Check out the Hulu + Live TV channel lineup to see all the channels offered. You also get Hulu’s massive on-demand library at no additional charge.
FOX Sports Go and other TV Everywhere apps are included.
TV Everywhere apps for FOX Sports Go, Watch ESPN and others are included. The base service includes streaming on two simultaneous devices, but this can be upgraded to an unlimited number of devices at home and three screens when you’re on the go. Hulu + Live TV comes with a 50-hour cloud-based DVR, but this can be upgraded to 200 hours for an additional fee. You can watch Arizona Diamondbacks online on mobile devices, smart TVs, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and other devices. Find out more in our Hulu + Live TV review.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Costs $55 a month for more than 65 channels
- No additional fees and no contracts
- Massive on-demand library with more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- More local markets than any other streaming service
- DVR comes with 50 hours of storage, upgradable to 200
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- Use TV Everywhere apps for even more content
- Stream on gaming devices, your PC, Roku, and more
Watch Arizona Diamondbacks free with Hulu + Live TV’s seven-day trial.
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sling TV
Three options starting at $30 a month.
Sling TV is a popular streaming service known for its low starting price and flexible channel packages. The Sling Blue package has more than 40 channels, including TBS and select FOX channels. ESPN is in the Sling Orange package. Both packages cost $30 a month. You can also combine the two packages for $45 a month. You can get even more games by adding the Sports Extra bundle for an additional $15 a month. In addition to MLB Network, it has more than 15 other sports channels. The only thing missing is FOX Sports Arizona.
Add more DVR space for an additional fee.
In addition to the on-demand library, you’ll have access to some TV Everywhere apps. While Sling TV only comes with a 10-hour cloud DVR, you can upgrade this to 50 hours for an additional $5 a month. Sling TV often offers some great deals to new subscribers, so make sure to take a look before signing up. Also, check out our Sling TV review to learn more. Start a three-day free trial to watch Arizona Diamondbacks online free.
Sling TV details:
- Both Sling Orange and Sling Blue are each $30 a month
- For the best baseball coverage, combine the packages together for $45 a month
- Add the sports bundle, which includes MLB Network, and other bundles to personalize your viewing experience
- Comes with an on-demand library
- No hidden fees allow for cancellation at any time
- Upgrade the DVR service for an additional $5 a month
- Stream on all kinds of devices, including Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices and more
- Check out Sling TV’s specials for new subscribers
Start your free three-day trial of Sling TV to watch Arizona Diamondbacks online free.
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on AT&T TV Now
Looks and feels like traditional cable.
AT&T TV Now is a great option to watch Arizona Diamondbacks live. There are multiple packages to choose from. The base package is $55 a month for more than 45 channels and includes TBS, FOX, ESPN and more. Some of the plans include FOX Sports Arizona and HBO. Check out AT&T TV Now’s channel list to find the best plan for you. With all the options and features, AT&T TV Now looks and feels the most like cable.
250 hours of cloud DVR storage.
AT&T TV Now comes with 250 hours of cloud DVR storage, which can be upgraded even further. You’ll get a variety of TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library. You can customize your package by adding other channels. You can stream AT&T TV Now on three devices at once. You can watch Arizona Diamondbacks live on multiple devices, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and more. Test out the service with AT&T TV Now’s free seven-day trial.
AT&T TV Now highlights:
- Packages starting at $55 a month for more than 45 channels
- 500 hour cloud DVR
- Has a cable look and feel
- Comes with on-demand service for more shows
- May have access to local channels
- FOX Sports Arizona and HBO are available for no added cost in some packages
Watch Arizona Diamondbacks live stream free with AT&T TV Now’s free one-week trial.
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on YouTube TV
Includes MLB Network.
YouTube TV is one of the few services to offer MLB Network in their main package. For $65 a month, you get ESPN, TNT, FOX Sports regional channels, TNT and many other channels, in addition to MLB Network. You can also watch FOX Sports Go and other TV Everywhere apps. The combination of these and the on-demand library will help ensure you won’t miss any of your favorite shows or games.
A cloud-based DVR comes with unlimited space.
One of YouTube TV’s best features is its cloud DVR with unlimited storage. You can save recordings for up to nine months, giving you plenty of time to watch them. Families can create up to six user profiles, giving each person the ability to customize their experience. You can watch Arizona Diamondbacks live on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV and more. Learn more with our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV details:
- $65 a month for more than 85 channels
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage, recordings kept for nine months
- Includes up to six user profiles
- Stream on three devices simultaneously
- On-demand library and use of TV Everywhere apps
- Stream on mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and more
Watch Arizona Diamondbacks live stream free with YouTube TV’s free five-day trial.
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on MLB.TV
MLB.TV is a good option for fans living outside the FOX Sports Arizona region. Every single Diamondbacks game streams on the service, but there will be blackouts based on your local viewing area. You’ll also get the network’s premium content, including World Series films, documentaries and classic programs.
Sign up for all 30 teams or just the Diamondbacks.
MLB.TV offers two packages and four types of payment. You can either watch the entire league or just the Arizona Diamondbacks. You can either pay for the whole season in full or make monthly payments from March through October. With either option, you can test it out with a three-day free trial. Find out more at MLB.TV.
How to stream the Arizona Diamondbacks on demand without cable
If you’re not worried about watching the Diamondbacks live, there are a couple of streaming services that let you watch select games on demand.
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on ESPN+
With ESPN+, you’ll have access to thousands of games from MLB, NHL, MLS and more for just $6 a month. This includes select live games. But, if you’re in the Phoenix region, live games will probably be blacked out. Your subscription also includes access to premium articles, ESPN+ Originals and the full “30 for 30” library.
Combine with Disney and Hulu packages.
You can get even more entertainment options by combining ESPN+ with Disney+ and Hulu (the on-demand library) for $13 a month. You can watch Arizona Diamondbacks online on ESPN+ on up to three devices at the same time on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and more. ESPN+ does not offer a free trial, but you can sign up for the service here.
Watch the Arizona Diamondbacks on MLB.TV
As already mentioned, MLB.TV is a great option for displaced Diamondbacks fans. You’ll be able to stream all the games live. If you’re in the Phoenix market, you can stream the games on demand.
Our hot take
With so many streaming options available on so many devices, Arizona Diamondbacks fans don’t have to miss any games. For Fans in the Phoenix area, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV and AT&T TV Now may be your best options as they all offer FOX Sports Arizona in at least one of their packages.If you want to watch any other teams or even the playoffs, check out our MLB streaming guide. Our full sports guide will help out for other sports you’d like to stream.