You’ll be able to watch the Big 12 Championship live stream on Saturday afternoon at Noon ET. The game airs on ABC, which means a few things if you don’t have cable. The most important thing it means is that you can choose between watching on a digital antenna or any of the following streaming services!
Hulu with Live TV Offers the Big 12 Championship Live Stream
Most areas have local, regional, and nationwide content
Hulu with Live TV features a mix of live and on-demand content. The difference between this and other services is that Hulu Live includes all of Hulu’s on-demand content. This means you have thousands of hours of movies and TV shows at your disposal on-demand. As for live content, you’ll start with 60+ channels and will be able to add additional channels for a fee. Local channels are included in most areas, so you should have ABC in most cities. Packages start at $55 per month, but there aren’t contracts, so you can cancel when you want.
Make User Profiles for Easier Family Viewing
If you share your account, you’ll be able to make user profiles to keep everyone’s viewing habits separate. You’ll be able to stream on two devices simultaneously, but an upgrade will get you unlimited simultaneous streaming. A cloud-DVR is included and offers upgradeable space. You can stream the Big 12 Championship on Amazon Fire TV, smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more!
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- 60+ channels for $55/month
- Cancel any time you want – no contracts!
- Save up to 50-hours of content on the cloud-DVR
- ABC is available in most areas – other local channels may also be included
- Stream all of Hulu’s on-demand content with this package
- Watch on Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and more
- Get the free Hulu Live 7-day trial and watch the Big 12 Championship live stream free!
Learn more with our Hulu with Live TV review.
Sling TV Features a Way to Stream the Big 12 Championship
Stream Sling Orange for entertainment and sports coverage
Sling TV provides another way to watch Baylor vs Oklahoma online without cable. You’ll need the Sling Orange package, which is available for $25 per month. This package actually doesn’t include ABC, but it does offer ESPN3. All ABC games air on ESPN3 at the same time, which gives you a way to watch the Big 12 Championship online. Other channels in this package include AMC, TNT, Freeform, Food Network, CNN, TBS, and ESPN. There are several add-on offers if you want more channels in your package.
Customize Your Package on Your Terms
Sling TV is a contract-free service. That means that you can modify or cancel your package whenever you want without any penalties. An on-demand library is included, but if you want a cloud-DVR that’s an extra fee. You can stream the Big 12 Championship game on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, computers, Apple TV, and more! Make sure to check out new subscriber deals, to get the best price available. You can learn more in our Sling TV review.
Sling TV details:
- $25 a month for Sling Orange with 30+ channels
- Add several extra channels to build the package you want
- Cancel at any time
- Watch on Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, and more
- Sling TV offers an on-demand library
- You can add a DVR for $5 per month
- Check current offers for new Sling TV subscribers
- Get Sling TV free for a week
Watch the Big 12 Championship Online on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a complete streaming solution for $50/month
YouTube TV has everything you need to watch the Big 12 Championship live stream. ABC is included in most areas. If you don’t have ABC live, you can watch the Big 12 Championship live stream through the WatchESPN app on ESPN3. This package includes 70+ channels. You’ll get AMC, USA, FX, HGTV, ESPN, local channels, regional sports channels, and much more. An on-demand library is also included. YouTube TV is available for $50 per month.
Binge-Watch All Your Favorites with the Unlimited Cloud-DVR
To go with the TV Everywhere apps and on-demand library, you’ll have a cloud-DVR with unlimited space. You can use this to save things you can’t watch live or to binge-watch shows you’d rather collect and watch all at once! You can stream YouTube TV on Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, and mobile devices. More details are available in our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV details:
- Pay $50 per month for 70+ channels
- Stream local channels in most areas
- Watch ABC games through the WatchESPN app using ESPN3
- Stream on Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
- The cloud-based DVR has unlimited space
- Get the YouTube TV free 7-day trial
Get the Big 12 Championship Live Stream with AT&T TV NOW
Pick from multiple packages from $65 a month
AT&T TV NOW is an easy solution if you want to watch Baylor vs Oklahoma online without cable. At $65 per month, this is the most expensive streaming service currently available. This package comes with 40+ channels. ABC and other local channels are available in many areas. Other channels available include HBO, FX, USA, TNT, ESPN, and more. Other packages offer more channels, or you can add channels to your package for an added fee.
Stream 40+ Channels and HBO
You can stream content in the on-demand library if you missed something live. There are also TV Everywhere apps available, which give you more freedom to view things on-the-go. You can stream the Big 12 Championship on Roku, mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, and many other devices. Check out our AT&T TV NOW review to learn more.
AT&T TV NOW details:
- Packages from $65 a month
- Multiple packages are available
- ABC is based on location
- HBO is included in some packages
- Features include a cloud-DVR and an on-demand library
- A weeklong free trial is available
- Watch on Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and more
Stream the Big 12 Championship with a Digital Antenna
You can use a digital antenna to get local channels in your area without cable. This is an easy, cheap way to watch over-the-air channels. In fact, after you buy a digital antenna, watching those channels is free! You can check out TVFool.com to learn more about the antenna that would work best for your living situation and what channels will be available in your area.
Here are some digital antenna recommendations:
- Mohu Leaf 30 – An indoor antenna best for inner cities
- ClearStream Indoor/Outdoor Antenna w/ 70-mile range – Works indoors and outdoors
- Winegard Platinum Series Long Range Outdoor Antenna – A long-range outdoor antenna
Make sure to let us know if you have any questions about how to watch the Big 12 Championship live stream without cable. We’ve also got a guide on how to watch sports online without cable!