Big 12 Tournament streaming will air on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU in games between March 13-16. Thankfully, all three of these channels are available without a cable subscription and getting access to them is easier than you might think. In this guide, we’ll cover how to watch Big 12 Tournament online – below, find your best options.
Hulu with Live TV Offers the Big 12 Tournament Live Stream
Stream sports, movies, cartoons, news, and more!
Hulu with Live TV is just what you might think it is. Hulu’s on-demand service is merged with a live TV streaming package. You’ll have 60+ channels of live TV including multiple ESPN networks like ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU. You’ll also have regional FOX Sports channels, USA, TNT, and plenty of other channels. You can visit our Hulu Live channel lineup to get more details on your channel lineup. As Hulu Live allows the use of TV Everywhere apps, you can also watch Big 12 Tournament online with the ESPN app.
Upgrade Your Cloud-DVR to Include 200-Hours of Space
Hulu has been around for a while, so you shouldn’t have a problem with finding ways to stream Hulu Live. If you have a streaming device, Hulu Live probably has an app for it. You can stream on mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, gaming consoles, and other devices. You can stream on two devices at once or upgrade to stream on as many devices as you want. This means you can catch the Big 12 Tournament live stream and someone else in your house can watch what they want.
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- 60+ channels
- No contracts or hidden fees!
- A cloud-DVR comes with 50-hours of space
- Channels include ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, TNT, NBCSN, etc.
- Hulu on-demand is also included
- Stream with Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, etc.
- Get a free Hulu Live 7-day trial and check out the Big 12 tournament streaming free
Use Sling TV for the Big 12 Tournament Live Stream
Sports streaming is cheaper with Sling TV
Sling TV will provide one of the best ways to watch Big 12 Tournament online this season. In fact, it’s one of our top recommendations for NCAA streaming in general, as well as one of the best overall cable TV replacements. Sling TV is a non-contract online streaming service that gives you live TV without cable. With Sling TV’s basic package, you’ll get 30+ channels, including ESPN and ESPN2. For $5 more per month, you can add on ESPNU and 15+ other great sports channels in the Sports Extra package. So, in total, you’ll get over 45 channels for $30 per month, and you’ll get all three channels that air Big 12 Tournament live streaming!
Add the Sports Bundle and Get Over a Dozen Sports Channels
Sling TV provides a complete solution to watch the Big 12 Tournament online, and an affordable one at that! And don’t forget, there’s a lot more than just sports, with hit channels like CNN, HGTV, AMC, TNT, TBS, TruTV and more. Sling TV will be very useful for March Madness streaming, as well. You can use Sling TV on most devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, Xbox One, and on your TV via a streaming player like Roku, Apple TV, etc.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Orange is $25 a month
- Add the sports bundle for $5 and get ESPNU and more than 10 other sports channels
- This plan comes with ESPN, ESPN2, CNN, TNT, and many other channels
- Watch ESPN and other TV Everywhere apps
- On-demand content is also included
- Check out current member specials
- Watch on Roku, mobile devices, Chromecast, Fire TV, and more
- Get your free 7-day Sling TV trial
DIRECTV NOW Lets You Watch Big 12 Tournament Online
ESPN and ESPN2 are available in every package
With a service called DIRECTV NOW, you can watch Big 12 Tournament live streaming for every game of the tournament! The service works over the internet, giving you live streaming access to tons of hit TV networks. The service is non-contract, easy to use, and affordable! For the Big 12 Tournament live stream, we recommend getting the “Just Right” package for $55 per month. This includes ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU, as well as 80+ other networks ranging from TNT to FOX News to HGTV. You’ll get the Big 12 Conference Tournament live stream for every game, as well as access to your favorite TV shows, news programs and more – all without a contract!
Stream on 2 Devices or Add a Third Stream for $5
You can use DIRECTV NOW on your TV via a streaming player like an Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast. You can also watch on the go using your smartphone or tablet, or even your laptop. Basically, you can watch from anywhere with an internet connection! Your account also includes a cloud-DVR with a small amount of space and an on-demand library. Check our DIRECTV NOW review for more info. Click here to try a free 7-day trial of DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW details:
- Packages from $40 – The Just Right package is $55
- 65+ channels in the smallest package and 125+ channels in the largest
- ESPN comes in all packages – The Just Right package includes ESPNU and 80+ other channels
- TV Everywhere apps mean you can watch via the ESPN app
- A cloud-DVR is included
- A week free trial allows you to try DIRECTV NOW for yourself
YouTube TV has the Big 12 Tournament Live Stream
Watch all the Big 12 games at home or on-the-go
YouTube TV has all you need to stream Big 12 tournament games online without cable. The $40 plan includes over 50 channels. You’ll have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU, along with plenty of other channels. You’ll have AMC, Freeform, USA, TNT, and loads of other channels offering sports and general entertainment. Your package also offers an on-demand library and the chance to use a variety of TV Everywhere apps.
Stream from Anywhere on Your Mobile App
The cloud-based DVR that’s included offers unlimited space, which will come in handy if you like watching your shows all at once. Recordings are stored for nine months, so once you record something you can watch it at your leisure. YouTube TV works with most streaming devices including Roku, mobile devices, Chromecast, and Apple TV. One set of devices that is not compatible with YouTube TV are Amazon Fire TV devices. You can read more in our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV details:
- $40 per month
- Over 50 channels
- Stream through the YouTube TV app or use the ESPN app or other TV Everywhere apps
- Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV are all compatible with YouTube TV – mobile devices work, too
- Unlimited space is available with the cloud-based DVR
- Get the YouTube TV free 7-day trial
PS Vue is Another Way to Watch the Big 12 Tournament Live Stream
Multiple ESPN networks are available in various packages
PlayStation Vue has four package options to choose from and all of the channels you need to stream Big 12 tournament online are included. The base package offers ESPN and ESPN2 along with 50 other channels for $45 per month. Larger packages include more channels including ESPNU. Also included in your package are a cloud-DVR, an on-demand library, and the use of several TV Everywhere apps. You can even add movie channels or other sports channels for a small fee.
Store Games on the Cloud-DVR for Up to 28-Days
You don’t need a PlayStation to stream PlayStation Vue to your TV. That said, both PS3 and PS4 consoles will get the job done. Of course, you can also use mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Roku, computers, and other devices. Remember, there are no contracts with PlayStation Vue, so if you don’t like the service or don’t need it anymore, you can cancel whenever you want. You can learn more in our PS Vue review. There’s also a sign-up to try the 5-day PS Vue trial.
PlayStation Vue details:
- The PS Vue 5-day trial is a good option to watch the Big 12 Tournament live stream free
- Plans starting from $45 a month
- 50+ channels in the main package including ESPN and ESPN2
- Larger packages also offer ESPNU
- Stream on PS3/PS4 consoles, Fire TV, Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, and more
- Stream on 5 devices at once