Watch the Billions Live Stream on Amazon Channels
Add channels to your Prime subscription to get more live and on-demand content
Amazon Channels will allow you to choose specific programming that you want to watch if you’re an Amazon Prime member. These are often services that are offered elsewhere but adding them to Amazon means that you can watch all the content in one place, as opposed to having multiple logins. Some of the most popular Amazon Channels include HBO, Starz, and Showtime. Showtime is available for $12 a month and includes a 7-day trial. This will give you one way to watch Billions online free. The Amazon Showtime Channel will give you access to several Showtime Channel live streams and the complete Showtime on-demand library that includes access to full Showtime series’ and a wide variety of movies.
Adding Showtime Means Multiple Live Streams + On-Demand Content
Amazon Prime keeps adding services to provide more benefits for their Prime members. You can take advantage of free 2-day shipping, free audiobooks, free e-books, and a selection of music through the Amazon Prime Music library. The biggest value comes with Amazon Prime Video. Prime Video includes full season shows from HBO, Showtime, and other major networks. You also get a huge library of movies with new films added each month. The original content is also worth giving Amazon Prime (review) a shot. The cost of Amazon Prime is $119 a year. If you want to pay monthly, you can get Prime for $13 a month. All memberships begin with a free 30-day trial. You can watch Billions online with Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Smart TVs, and other devices. Don’t forget your free trial!
Highlights of Amazon Prime:
- You must have an Amazon Prime subscription in order to add Amazon Channels like Showtime
- Annual pricing is $119 a year, which is the cheapest option, but monthly pricing is available
- Each Amazon Channel is available for a specific price. Showtime is $12/month with a free one-week trial to try it for yourself
- Prime benefits include free 2-day shipping, a music and movie library, and much more
- Stream on Fire TV devices, Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, and more
- Are you a new Amazon Prime subscriber, you’ll get a 30-day free trial if you are!
Our Amazon Prime review has more details!
Watch the Billions Live Stream on Hulu Live
Add Showtime to your subscription for under $11
Hulu Live is one of the most popular streaming services right now thanks to the combination of 60+ live channels and Hulu’s on-demand service in one package. Prices start at $45 a month and include TNT, TBS, USA, ESPN, HGTV, and plenty of other channels. When you add your live channels with the on-demand library, you’ll have plenty of content to watch. You can add movie channels like Showtime to watch shows like the Billions live stream. Your account also includes access to TV Everywhere apps and many options for upgrading your package.
Stream on Most Streaming Devices
Hulu Live’s basic package is great on its own, but there are room for upgrades, if you want them. Beyond adding Showtime or other movie channels, you can bulk up your cloud-DVR space from 50-hours to 200-hours. You can also upgrade to stream on unlimited devices at the same time. Streaming is possible on computers, gaming consoles, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and most other devices.
Hulu Live details:
- Hulu’s on-demand library and 60+ live channels in one package
- The cloud-DVR includes 50-hours of space or you can choose the upgrade
- Prices from $45/month
- Try Hulu with Live TV and get one-week of Hulu Live for free
- Add Showtime for $11 per month – other movie channels can also be added
- Watch on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more
Watch Billions Streaming on fuboTV
Start with the main package and add Showtime and other channels
fuboTV is commonly mentioned when we’re talking about sports, but they offer a well-rounded plan that includes over 80 channels. While 30+ of those channels are sports channels, many channels are not. For example, some channels in your lineup will include History, E!, Food Network, Hallmark, Syfy, and FX. From there, you can add dozens of channels, including Showtime, for a fee. Showtime is available for $12 a month and includes access to 9 Showtime channels live streaming and a full on-demand library of Showtime content. You’ll also have access to on-demand content for many other networks in your package. The first 30-days are available for $40. After that the price is $45 per month.
A Cloud-Based DVR is Included
You’ll be able to record up to 30-hours on a cloud-based DVR. You can upgrade the DVR if you need more space. Of course, fuboTV allows for what they call 3-day replay, which gives you access to sports and other shows for at least three days after they’ve aired live. You can find these shows in the on-demand library. You can stream fuboTV on Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more. Sign up for a free week of fuboTV, which will give you another way to watch Billions online free. The fuboTV review can offer more details!
- 80+ channels with 30+ sports channels
- Add Showtime and other channels for a fee
- Watch Bravo, local channels, USA, TNT, and many other channels
- $45 a month, but get the first month for $40
- Watch fuboTV free for 7-days
- Stream on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, and more
Stream Billions Episodes on Sling TV
Dozens of channels can be added for a small fee!
Sling TV is available starting at $25 per month, making it one of the cheapest options in streaming. You’ll start with around 30 channels in the Sling TV channel lineup. This will include channels like AMC, BBC America, Cartoon Network, EPIX Drive-In, Syfy, NFL Network, TBS, truTV, and more. Single channels and bundle packages can be added to your package to give you more channels. For example, you can add Showtime, which will give you access to the Billions live stream and in the on-demand library. There are no contracts, so if you decide to drop some channels you added or cancel Sling TV altogether, you can do so at any time.
Add Showtime and Other Channels to Your Lineup
Sling TV features include an on-demand library and access to TV Everywhere apps. While a cloud-based DVR is available through Sling TV, it does require an added monthly fee. You’ll be able to stream on most devices, so you’ll have plenty of ways to watch Billions online. You can use mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and other devices. A 7-day trial is available. This gives you another way to watch Billions online free!
Sling TV details:
- Choose from three plans starting at $25 per month
- 30+ channels are available
- Add Showtime and dozens of other channels for a small fee
- Check out current member specials
- Watch on Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more
- An on-demand library is also included
- Get a free weeklong Sling TV trial
Watch Billions Streaming via DIRECTV NOW
Showtime is available to add to any package for a fee
DIRECTV NOW offers some of the largest packages in streaming! The smallest package includes over 65 channels for $40. Larger packages include as many as 125+ channels. Depending on your package, you could have channels like AMC, FX, TNT, USA, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, BET, ESPN, CNN, and many other channels. You can also add channels like Showtime or HBO to your package for a fee. In fact, Showtime is available for only $8 per month, which is the lowest available price throughout streaming services. This gives you multiple Showtime live streams and the complete Showtime on-demand library.
Watch All Your Favorite Showtime Shows for $8 a Month
Adding Showtime to DIRECTV NOW means that you’ll be able to watch Billions online live and on-demand. DIRECTV NOW is a streaming service, so you won’t need to worry about renting a cable box or a satellite. You’ll be able to stream at home or on-the-go on mobile devices, Xbox One, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and other devices. Your account will also include access to some TV Everywhere apps and a cloud-DVR with limited space.
DIRECTV NOW package details:
- 4 packages to choose from with 65+ to 125+ available channels
- Prices from $40 per month
- Stream on two devices at the same time or add a third stream for a small fee
- Showtime is available for $8 a month
- Stream on Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more
- Get the DIRECTV NOW one-week trial and watch Billions online free
- Access to the cloud-DVR is part of every package
- An on-demand library is included
Watch Billions Online without Cable Using YouTube TV
Add Showtime for $11 – Other channels also available
YouTube TV is another option in the world of cable replacement. Here you’ll get 50+ channels for $40 per month. You won’t have to sign a contract either, so you’ll be free to cancel whenever you want. The channel lineup includes AMC, local channels, CNN, TBS, USA, TNT, and more. You can also add movie channels like Showtime to your package. Showtime is available for $11 a month and includes the live stream of multiple Showtime channels plus an on-demand library of Showtime content. You’ll also have on-demand content from many of the networks in your main package, as well.
Make Up to Six User Profiles Per Household
One great feature allows you to make user profiles for the different people sharing your account. This gives you the chance to enjoy your own DVR and profile features. Speaking of the DVR, it includes unlimited space. You can watch Billions online on Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, and Chromecast. Fire TV devices are not compatible. You can read our YouTube TV review to learn more.
YouTube TV details:
- Pay $40 a month for 50+ channels
- Add Showtime for $11 per month
- On-demand content is available
- YouTube TV is available on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and mobile devices
- Fire TV devices are not compatible
- Unlimited space comes in the cloud-DVR
- The YouTube TV free 7-day trial is an option if you want to watch Billions streaming free
Watch Billions without Cable on PlayStation Vue
Streaming from $45 per month
PlayStation Vue is a good choice for families that share their account with multiple people. One of the reasons why is that you get to stream on up to five devices at one time. You can choose from four plans that start at $45 per month. This package includes over 50 channels. You can watch AMC, TNT, USA, Bravo, TBS, TruTV, Food Network, and many other channels. Showtime can be added, along with several other channels, for a monthly fee. Your package will include an on-demand library. You can also watch some network TV Everywhere apps, too.
Watch Live and On-Demand Content in 4 Plans
Your plan will include a cloud-based DVR, as well. This will give you a chance to save live TV for up to 28-days to watch whatever you save. You can watch Billions online with PS3/PS4, mobile devices, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and more. Our PS Vue review is one way to learn even more about the PlayStation Vue service. Another way to learn more is to sign up for the PlayStation Vue free trial.
Other PS Vue details:
- Packages from $45/month
- Stream on multiple devices at once
- Make user profiles for everyone in the family
- Add Showtime for a small fee
- Stream on mobile devices, Chromecast, PS3/PS4, Apple TV, computers, Fire TV, and Roku
- The PS Vue 5-day trial is another way to watch Billions online free
How Else Can You Watch Billions Online Without Cable?
There may be other ways to watch Billions streaming without cable. On-demand services often offer episodes or even whole seasons of shows, after they have aired on TV. If the Billions live stream isn’t as important as just being able to watch the show, on-demand options might work for you. If there are the available options.
Is Billions on Hulu?
Hulu’s on-demand service does not offer Showtime shows through their on-demand service. However, you can add Showtime to your package, like it was mentioned for Hulu Live. If you decide to do that, you’ll be able to add Showtime for $11 a month. Hulu on-demand memberships start at $5.99. You’d need to be a subscriber to either Hulu or Hulu Live to add Showtime. You can read our Hulu review, here.
Is Billions on Netflix?
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions about how to watch Billions online. If you do, just leave them in the comments.