The Buffalo Bills have some incredibly dedicated fans. The team has had its ups and downs over the last several years, but the fans have never stopped supporting their team. You’ll be happy to know that even without cable, you can easily watch Buffalo Bills online during the entire season.
To watch the Buffalo Bills live, you’ll want access to channels like FOX, NBC, CBS and ESPN. With some services, you can use the networks’ TV Everywhere apps. This means, no matter the Buffalo Bills schedule, you can watch them online all season. Read on to learn how to watch Buffalo Bills without cable.
- Hulu + Live TV: is a service that offers everything in the Hulu on-demand library, plus more than 65 live channels, including local channels and much more! Get seven days free.
- Sling TV: is a great way to watch cable on the cheap. Two base packages offer 31 and 45 channels to start, and you can add more from there! Get seven days free.
- fuboTV: offers more than 100 channels in their base package. Over 30 sports channels are included in this lineup. You’ll also have three-day replay on-demand content. Get seven days free.
How to watch the Buffalo Bills with a VPN
Want to watch the Buffalo Bills wherever you are and avoid network blackouts? Take it from us and get a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in addition to your live streaming service. Using a VPN is secure because it encrypts your personal data from hackers. It also masks your home’s exact location, meaning you can watch every game even if you’re out of market.
Pro tip: NordVPN is one of the most trusted and secure VPN services out there, with plans starting at less than $6/mo.
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|Amazon Prime Video||$13/mo.||Yes||30 days|
|AT&T TV Now||$60/mo.||Yes||14 days|
|CBS All Access||$6/mo.||Yes||30 days|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|NFL Game Pass||$99/season||Yes||7 days|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||3 days|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||14 days|
How to live stream the Buffalo Bills
In the past, if you weren’t in the Buffalo viewing area, it was challenging to find a way to watch their home games, and even some of the away games. But with the influx of streaming services, that has changed. Fans no longer have to wonder how to watch Buffalo Bills without cable. Now, there are many ways to stream Bills games, both home and away. You may already even have some of these services. You can watch the Bills online on:
Watch the Buffalo Bills on Hulu + Live TV
You’ll have access to in-market and national games, so you don’t miss a thing.
Hulu + Live TV is a great way to stream the Buffalo Bills without cable. From the most local channels to ESPN, you have plenty of access to sporting events, specifically the NFL. Better yet, there are no mobile restrictions, which means you can catch games on mobile devices pretty much anywhere you want to watch.
Access to local channels, Hulu on-demand and more.
Hulu + Live TV offers quite a bit of content for the $55 monthly fee. In addition to over 65 cable and local channels, you’ll receive access to the Hulu on-demand library. You’ll also have cloud-DVR storage, so if you miss your favorite show, you can record it to your DVR. The base plan comes with 50 hours of storage, but is upgradable to 200 hours for an extra $10 a month.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- $55 monthly with no contracts
- Watch over 65 channels, plus enjoy the Hulu on-demand library of more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- Stream on mobile devices, gaming consoles, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku etc.
- Most areas include local channel access
- Use of a variety of TV Everywhere apps, including WatchESPN and others
- 50 hours of cloud-DVR storage
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- Check our Hulu + Live TV review to learn more
- Try Hulu + Live TV free for one week
The one-week Hulu + Live TV free trial is a great way to try the service without risking any of your money.
Watch the Buffalo Bills on Sling TV
You don’t have to spend a lot to watch sports without cable.
Sling TV offers a couple ways to watch Buffalo Bills live. The Sling Orange package includes ESPN for “Monday Night Football” and is considered the sports package. If you want to watch NBC or FOX in select areas, you can use the Sling Blue package. Each package is $30 a month. You can combine the two packages to make one $45 a month package that includes the majority of channels you need to watch football all week long. Additionally, Sling TV has a game finder tool to help you find the games you want to watch.
Watch the Buffalo Bills through Sling TV or use a variety of TV Everywhere apps.
Sling TV also offers a sports bundle for an additional $10 a month. Realizing everyone won’t want the same package, Sling TV offers a variety of a la carte bundles you can mix and match to find the package that works best for you. These smaller packages go with your base package and ensure you have most of what you want in a streaming package, if not more. Sling TV also offers frequent deals, so be sure to check them out. You’ll also have access to on-demand content and a selection of TV Everywhere apps. You can add a cloud-based DVR for an additional $5 a month. Our Sling TV review provides more details on each package.
Sling TV details:
- One of the oldest live streaming services available
- Perfect for budgeting cord cutters
- Choose from a $30 package or bundle two packages to make a larger $45/month package
- Stream on most devices including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, computers, gaming consoles and mobile devices
- Check current offers for special Sling TV deals
- Use TV Everywhere apps to add more content to your package
- Add a la carte channel bundles for a bigger package
- No contracts – cancel whenever you’re ready
- No mobile restrictions – watch where you want
Check out the Sling TV free three-day trial to watch a Buffalo Bills live stream free.
Watch the Buffalo Bills on fuboTV
The right streaming service for diehard sports fans.
You can definitely watch a Buffalo Bills game live stream on fuboTV. A subscription is $60 a month. The fuboTV channel package has a sports-first focus and includes more than 100 channels. You can watch games on CBS, NBC and FOX, but availability depends on your location. Nationwide, you’ll get access to ESPN and the NBC and FOX sports apps, which is another way to watch a Bills game online. You can also use many TV Everywhere apps to increase your sports coverage.
Watch on a variety of devices live or on demand.
If sports are your focus, it will be hard to find a streaming service that’s better than fuboTV. You’ll have access to local, regional, national and international sports content. In addition to watching Bills games, whether you’re watching cycling, bowling or basketball, fuboTV has you covered. They also offer several international sporting and club channels that you aren’t going to find anywhere else.
- Packages start at $60 a month
- Stream on most devices like Roku, Apple TV and more
- Watch live, on-demand or on TV Everywhere apps
- Add additional channels for a small fee
- No contracts – cancel whenever you want
- 30 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Stream on two devices simultaneously
- Up to six profiles per subscription
- Don’t miss your chance to try fuboTV for free for seven days
Watch the Buffalo Bills on YouTube TV
Stream local and national networks to watch more NFL this season.
YouTube TV may be new to some cord cutters, but is another good option for watching the Buffalo Bills online. YouTube TV is available for $65 a month in areas where they can offer at least three of the four local channels. With ESPN and a majority of local channels, you won’t have any trouble watching NFL and other sports on YouTube TV. They also offer plenty of other channels, with your package having more than 85 channels. Premium networks are available for an additional charge.
A good service that keeps getting better.
With YouTube TV you also have an on-demand library and you can use various TV Everywhere apps to add even more content when you stream. Another cool feature is YouTube TV’s cloud-based DVR. While most streaming services offer DVR access, YouTube TV goes a bit further by giving you unlimited storage. You can stream on most devices, including Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV and mobile devices.
YouTube TV details:
- The robust starter package includes more than 85 channels for $65 per month
- Unlimited cloud-DVR storage, perfect for binge-watching
- Stream on most devices
- Watch a mix of local and cable channels
- Stream on three screens simultaneously
- Includes up to six accounts
- Enjoy a free two-week trial
- Cancel at any time
Watch the Buffalo Bills on AT&T TV NOW
Watch in-market and national NFL games.
You can use AT&T TV NOW to watch Buffalo Bills online. The starting price is $60 per month. The AT&T TV NOW channel package includes more than 45 streaming channels, including ESPN, along with access to the FOX and NBC sports apps. You can potentially get FOX or NBC live streaming, but this is not available in all areas. Of course, having the use of TV Everywhere apps means you can still have live streaming access to the games or shows on those channels.
Multiple package options are available with AT&T TV NOW.
AT&T TV NOW is a popular choice if you want a package that mimics cable. The guide is incredibly easy to use and you’ll have plenty of channels, just like you would if you had cable. Of course, AT&T TV NOW is a streaming company, so you won’t need a satellite dish or any special equipment other than your streaming device.
AT&T TV NOW highlights:
- Prices starting at $60 a month for more than 45 channels
- Multiple packages available
- HBO is available in some packages
- Each package comes with a cloud-based DVR
- Watch on mobile devices, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV and more
- Stream on three screens simultaneously
- Start things off with an AT&T TV NOW two week free trial
- Special offers are sometimes available
- Use TV Everywhere apps to add more content
Watch the Buffalo Bills on CBS All Access
It’s a $6 way to watch the best of CBS.
CBS All Access isn’t going to get you every single NFL game, but it will get you the Sunday games that air on CBS. In addition to the NFL content, you’ll get everything from TV shows to awards specials. This is a niche streaming service, so you’ll only receive what’s airing on CBS, along with a diverse on-demand library that includes all of the currently airing and many classic CBS shows.
Watch CBS live or on demand.
The CBS live stream works in most of the country, but if you’re in an area that can’t get it, you’ll be able to watch the Bills game online on-demand. You can use a variety of streaming devices, from Roku to Fire TV and more. Mobile devices also work with CBS All Access. While the content is limited, the cost is only $6 a month and, if you’re missing CBS, this is a great way to get it.
CBS All Access details:
- Pay just $6 a month for CBS live stream and on-demand
- Access to a full on-demand library, including CBS All Access Originals
- Stream on most devices
- Great choice if you just need CBS content
- Sign up for a one-month free trial of CBS All Access
- Cancel at any time
Watch the Buffalo Bills with Amazon Prime Video
Seeing the Buffalo Bills games online is just one of the perks of with your Prime subscription
Amazon Prime doesn’t usually offer live streaming, so the deal they have with the NFL offers Prime members a rare treat. The deal allows the Thursday Night Football games to be simulcast on Amazon Prime for free. Thursday Night Football games airs on FOX, but if you’re a Prime member who doesn’t have access to FOX, this is a great way to watch for free. If you’re an Amazon shopper, you know that an Amazon Prime membership comes with free two-day shipping. The membership is $119 a year or $13 a month, but it pays for itself quickly with the money you save on shipping. If you’re not an Amazon shopper, you can get the less expensive Prime Video standalone membership for $9 a month.
Amazon Prime offers a complete entertainment suite.
In addition to two-day shipping, Prime comes with a wide variety of benefits. Gamers get Twitch perks each month. You can also enjoy Amazon Music, a full video library of original content, TV and movies, free ebooks, magazines and more. You can watch the TNF live stream, along with all of the other Prime video content on Fire TV devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices and more.
Amazon Prime highlights:
- Annual pricing is $119, while a monthly membership is $13
- Stream on most devices, including mobile, Chromecast, Fire TV and more
- Full on-demand library, Amazon Music, game deals, free ebooks, audiobooks and more
- Free two-day shipping on most Amazon products – money saved on shipping often pays for the membership
- Try Amazon Prime free for 30-days
Watch the Buffalo Bills on NFL Game Pass
Pay once or split your payment in four.
NFL Game Pass lets you watch every single NFL game online and on-demand. There are a bunch of other features that come with your subscription, which we cover in our NFL Game Pass review. NFL Game Pass is available for an annual fee of $99 or you can split the total into four payments of $30.
International plans are also available.
You’ll be able to watch games on Roku, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and more. The one downside here is you won’t receive the games in live stream. On the bright side, the on-demand library updates quickly and includes games and other NFL-related content that goes back years. You can even watch past Super Bowls. If you’re out of the country, you can check out NFL Game Pass Europe or NFL Game Pass for the rest of the world.
NFL Game Pass highlights:
- $99 for the year or four payments of $30
- Watch on most streaming devices
- All regular season games available on-demand – no live streaming
- A full on-demand library of previous seasons, commentary
- Watch condensed, no commercial-games that finish in under an hour
- Try the NFL Game Pass free trial!
Our hot take
With this wide variety of live and on-demand streaming options, fans can easily find the right service to watch Buffalo Bills online. Check out our NFL streaming guide to find out more about watching football without cable. Or, if you’re trying to watch some of your other favorite teams you can take a look at our sports guide for cable cutters.