You can watch the Eagles vs Bears without cable because the game airs on NBC. If you don’t have an antenna, which is a great way to watch, you can use any of the following streaming services. You’ll even be able to watch Eagles vs Bears online free if you sign up for one of the free trials! The game airs at 4:40 pm ET on Sunday. Don’t miss it!
fuboTV is here to Watch Eagles vs Bears without Cable
Watch International, national, and local sports in one package
fuboTV is an exceptional choice for sports fans. Even though fuboTV offers USA, TNT, TCM, and many other regular channels, they started as a sports streaming service. These days, they are still popular with sports fans because it’s hard to find a streaming service that has more sports content. Depending on your area, you’ll have local channels, which means a variety of sports content. You also have channels that will give you access to national sports and even many international sports channels. If you want more than the 70+ included channels, you can add movie or sports channels for a small fee. The basic package, without add-ons is available for $45 per month. However, the first month is available for $40.
More Sporting Events and Commentary than You’ll Find Elsewhere
fuboTV doesn’t require any contracts, so you can cancel whenever you want. Your account includes an on-demand library, access to TV Everywhere apps based on your package, and a cloud-based DVR. You can stream fuboTV using Fire TV devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and mobile devices.
- 70+ channels available for $45 per month
- Your first month is available for $40
- More sports channels from national and international options
- Watch on mobile, computers, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and more
- Get the first 7-days free
- An on-demand library is included along with the use of a cloud-DVR
Catch the Eagles vs Bears Live Stream on Hulu Live
One package is available for $40 with 50+ channels
Hulu Live is a popular way to watch Eagles vs Bears online, as they give access to local channels like NBC in as many areas as possible. You’ll get 50+ channels for $40 a month. Your package will include channels like Food Network, USA, TNT, and other channels. Every package includes the live channels and Hulu’s on-demand service that has been around for years. Our Hulu Live channel list is available with more details on what your channel lineup would look like.
Watch the Hulu On-Demand Service with your Package
Also included with your Hulu Live account is access to TV Everywhere apps and a cloud-based DVR. The DVR comes with 50 hours of space, but you can upgrade to 200-hours for a small fee. You’ll be able to stream on two devices at once, but you can upgrade to unlimited screens for an additional fee. HBO and other movie channels can be added to your package, as well. You can watch Hulu Live on Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more. Learn more about Hulu Live service in our Hulu Live review!
Hulu Live Highlights:
- Packages from $40 a month
- 50+ channels are included
- Add channels like HBO for a small fee
- Stream on Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire devices, and more
- Watch local channels in most areas – use TV Everywhere apps to watch them, too
- Hulu’s on-demand service is also included
- Cloud-based DVR is included
- Watch the Eagles vs Bears live stream free during the Hulu Live free week trial!
Get the Eagles vs Bears Live Stream on DIRECTV NOW
Some of the biggest packages in streaming are available
DIRECTV NOW offers some of the biggest packages in streaming. The main package is available for $40 and includes over 60 channels. The largest package has more than 125 channels in total. With packages this large, replacing cable is easy. Each package includes access to some local channels, as long as they are available in your area. You also have TV Everywhere apps that you can use, as well as access to an on-demand library. If you want add-on channels, HBO is available for $5/month.
Watch TV Live or On Demand
Each DIRECTV NOW account also includes a cloud-based DVR. This means you shouldn’t have to worry about missing your favorite shows from now on. It’s possible to stream two shows at once, with DIRECTV NOW, but if you share your account you can add a third stream for just $5 per month. Signing up for DIRECTV NOW’s free trial, will give you the chance to watch Eagles vs Bears online free. You can watch DIRECTV NOW using Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more. Our DIRECTV NOW review is a great way to learn more.
DIRECTV NOW highlights:
- Multiple packages available from $40
- 60+ channels to 125+ channels are available in the various packages
- Add HBO for another $5 per month
- Watch local channels in many areas or use TV Everywhere apps
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, etc.
- Try DIRECTV NOW’s 7-day trial
Sling TV will Air the Eagles vs Bears Without Cable
Streaming sports on the cheap is possible with Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the cheapest options in streaming that offers sports content. In order to watch the NBC live stream, you’ll need the Sling Blue package. This package is $25 per month and offers 30+ channels. If you want more channels, you can add bundle packs to increase your channel count for a small fee. You can also combine the two basic packages and pay $40 for more than 50 channels. Sling Blue includes NBC in many areas, as well as USA, Syfy, AMC, TNT, and more.
Add Channels, Bundles, or Even a Cloud-DVR
Each account includes an on-demand library with content that you might have missed and access to a limited selection of TV Everywhere apps. Sling TV is one of the few streaming services that does not offer a cloud-based DVR in your package. That said, if you’re willing to pay for it, one can be made available and added to your package. Sling TV is available on Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, Xbox, Chromecast, and more. More details are available in our Sling TV review.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Blue is necessary to get NBC
- Packages start from $25/month with 30+ channels
- Combine both packages for $40/month
- Additional bundle packages are available for a fee
- No contracts!
- Stream on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, etc.
- A cloud-based DVR is available but requires an additional fee
- Click to view current new subscriber deals
- Try Sling TV free for 7-days
Remember your Sling TV free trial is a great way to watch Eagles vs Bears stream free.
Stream the Eagles vs Bears Game Live on YouTube TV
Packages include a variety of channels from $40 per month
YouTube TV offers 50+ channels for $40 a month and a fabulous mobile app that takes mobile streaming to the next level. Most areas will receive access to at least some local channels. You’ll also have a variety of channels like AMC, Syfy, TNT, and USA. Other channels like MTV, Food Network, and HGTV are missing. This lineup may change in the future though, so the missing channels may not mean much. YouTube TV does not require you to sign a contract, so if you sign up and don’t like it you can cancel when you want!
Binge-Watching has Never Been Easier
Your account also includes TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library, which are two standard features with most standard streaming services. One thing that isn’t standard is the cloud-DVR with unlimited space. Your recordings are held for nine months, which means that you have plenty of time to binge-watch as much as you want. While you cannot stream YouTube TV on Fire devices, you can use mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. You can learn more in our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV Details:
- Packages from $40 a month with 50+ channels
- Watch AMC, Syfy, local channels, and more – Some channels are missing
- Movie channels can be added for a small fee
- An unlimited cloud-based DVR is great for binge-watching
- Mobile app makes watching on the go simple and fun
- Watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, and many other devices
- Fire TV is not available for use with YouTube TV
- Catch the Eagles vs Bears stream free with your YouTube TV 7-day free trial
Watch Eagles vs Bears Without Cable on PlayStation Vue
Locals and cable channels available from $45 per month
PlayStation Vue has multiple package options, which start with 50+ channels at a price of $45 per month. With multiple packages available, you have the freedom to increase your channel count whenever you want, with just the click of a button. You can also add single channels, like Showtime or HBO to your package for a fee. Each package should include access to local channels in many locations. TV Everywhere apps can also be used and are helpful if you find that you do not have a local channel in live stream. Other channels you get will include AMC, Discovery, Syfy, USA, TNT, and CW. PlayStation Vue (review) even lets you stream on five devices at the same time.
Many Benefits for Larger Families Available
Being able to stream on that many devices, without paying an added fee is great, but PS Vue offers other benefits to families using PS Vue. For example, you can make separate profiles for your cloud-DVR, so you don’t have to see anyone’s recordings but your own. This is handy if you have a big family. You can stream PlayStation Vue on both PS3 and PS4 consoles. You can also use Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, and computers. Sign up for a free 5-day PS Vue trial!
PS Vue details:
- Packages start at $45/month
- 50+ channels are available to start or pick a larger package
- Add HBO or other channels to any package
- TV Everywhere apps are included based on your package
- Stream on Apple TV, Chromecast, PS3/PS4, Roku, mobile devices, etc.
- Watch on five devices at the same time
- A cloud-based DVR is also included
- Try the PS Vue 5-day trial
Use an Antenna and Watch the Eagles vs Bears without Cable
The cheapest way to watch the Eagles vs Bears live stream is going to be with a digital antenna. If you already own a digital antenna, you’ll be able to watch Eagles vs Bears without cable for free! If you don’t have a digital antenna, now is a great time to get one. Many of the available options will scan your location for miles for network signals. This means that many people end up with dozens of channels for free! It’s best to choose an antenna based on your living situation. Some options include:
- The Mohu Leaf 30, which is recommended for city use
- The long-range ClearStream Indoor/Outdoor, which searches for 70-miles
- The Winegard Platinum Series, which searches far and is great for outdoor use
Visit our NFL streaming guide to learn all you need to know to stream the NFL without cable. Our full sports guide is another available resource, offering details on how to stream many popular sports online.