If you’re a sports fan living in the southeastern portion of the United States, you need FOX Sports Southeast. The network provides sports coverage in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee and parts of North Carolina. FOX Sports Southeast features the area’s most popular sports teams, including the Atlanta Braves of MLB; Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets and Memphis Grizzlies of the NBA; Nashville Predators and Carolina Hurricanes of the NHL; the Atlanta Dream of the WNBA; and Atlanta United FC of MLS. In addition to these professional teams, the FOX Sports Southeast schedule includes Atlantic Coast Conference and Southeastern Conference games, along with the University of Tennessee.
If you live in the network’s broadcast area, you’ll be pleased to learn how to stream FOX Sports Southeast without cable. There are three services that will let you have access to all of these sports options. Keep reading to find out how to watch FOX Sports Southeast.
- Hulu + Live TV: gives you plenty of opportunities to watch most of your favorite shows. In addition to FOX Sports Southeast, more than 65 channels are included, along with Hulu’s on-demand service and a cloud-based DVR. Get seven days free.
- YouTube TV: includes games on FOX Sports Southeast, along with more than 85 other channels. Includes unlimited DVR storage, in which recordings are kept for up to nine months. Get five days free.
Streaming services to watch FOX Sports Southeast at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV Now||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||Five days|
How to live stream FOX Sports Southeast
Although there’s no FOX Sports Southeast app, you can access the network through the FOX Sports Go app. You’ll also be able to choose from three streaming options. You can watch the FOX Sports Southeast live stream on:
- Hulu + Live TV
- AT&T TV Now
- YouTube TV
Watch FOX Sports Southeast on Hulu + Live TV
Great choice for sports fans.
Hulu + Live TV is an easy way for FOX Sports Southeast streaming and a great way to watch your favorite shows in general. For $55 a month, you’ll have access to more than 65 channels, including the ESPN channels, FS1, FS2, NBC Sports Network, CBS Sports Network, the ACC Network, SEC Network and many more. See the full list in our Hulu review. In most areas, you can even get the local ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX affiliates.
Access to Hulu’s massive on-demand library.
And the entertainment doesn’t stop there. In addition to all the live coverage, Hulu also offers an epic on-demand library. It covers literally thousands of viewing options, including complete seasons of many of the most popular shows on TV. You’ll also get exclusive Hulu Originals, which are not available anywhere else. In addition to TV Everywhere apps, you’ll also get a 50-hour cloud DVR that can be upgraded to 200 hours for an additional price.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Costs $55 a month for more than 65 channels
- Massive on-demand library with more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- More local channel access than other services
- DVR comes with 50 hours of storage, upgradable to 200
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- Watch with mobile devices, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and more
- Cancel whenever you want — no hidden fees or contracts
Watch FOX Sports Southeast on AT&T TV Now
Looks and feels like cable.
Although it’s a streaming service, AT&T TV Now offers the most cable-like experience of all the choices. AT&T TV Now’s base package gives you more than 45 channels for $55 a month, but it does not include FOX Sports Southeast. However, there are three packages that do include the network. These range in price from $124 a month to $183 a month. All plans come with the service’s on-demand library.
HBO is included in many packages.
One of the benefits of AT&T TV Now is HBO, which is included free in many of the packages. In addition to TV Everywhere apps, including the FOX Sports Go app, AT&T TV Now comes with a 500-hour cloud DVR, giving you plenty of space to store games and your favorite shows. FOX Sports Southeast streaming can take place on most devices, such as Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and even web browsers.
AT&T TV Now highlights:
- Multiple packages to choose from, starting at $55 per month
- The base package has more than 45 channels
- Three packages give you FOX Sports Southeast streaming
- Some packages come with HBO at no additional cost
- An on-demand library and 500-hour cloud DVR are included
- Watch with smart TVs, Roku, computers, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV and more
- Similar to cable in appearance and use
- Learn more in our AT&T TV Now review
Get the FOX Sports Southeast live stream free with AT&T TV Now’s seven-day trial.
Watch FOX Sports Southeast Live on YouTube TV
A popular streaming service, YouTube TV includes more than 85 channels, including FOX Sports Southeast, for $65 a month. For the diehard fan, additional sports channels include NBC Sports Network, FS1, FS2, several ESPN channels, MLB Network and more.
What sets YouTube TV apart from the other services is its cloud DVR, which comes with unlimited storage space. And you can store your recordings for up to nine months. With YouTube TV, there won’t be any reasons to miss your favorite shows or games. You can watch FOX Sports Southeast live on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and more. You can also have up to six user profiles and stream on three devices at the same time.
YouTube TV details:
- Costs $65 a month for more than 85 channels
- Get access to lots of sports channels, including FOX Sports Southeast, ESPN, MLB Network and more
- Local channels are available in most areas
- Take advantage of the on-demand library
- Unlimited storage on your cloud DVR, which stores content for nine months
- Includes up to six user profiles
- Stream on three devices simultaneously
- Use your login with TV Everywhere apps
- Works great on mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and more
- Check out our YouTube TV review to learn more
To watch the FOX Sports Southeast live stream free, sign up for YouTube TV’s five-day free trial.
Our hot take
With the multiple options offered from the three streaming providers, you’re bound to find the best choice for FOX Sports Southeast streaming for you. Your decision may come down to the other features offered in the packages.