FOX Sports Southwest is a regional sports channel dedicated to select teams in Texas. You’ll be able to stream FOX Sports Southwest if you live in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana or the eastern part of New Mexico.
FOX Sports Southwest airs games and shows for the Texas Rangers of MLB, Dallas Stars of the NHL and the Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs of the NBA. The network also airs regional coverage of the Big 12 Conference and Conference USA.
Fans living in the network’s viewing area will be pleased to learn there are several options to get the FOX Sports Southwest live stream. Read on to learn how to get FOX Sports Southwest.
- Hulu + Live TV: gives you plenty of opportunities to watch most of your favorite shows. In addition to FOX Sports Southwest, more than 65 channels are included, along with Hulu’s on-demand service and a cloud-based DVR. Get seven days free.
- YouTube TV: includes games on FOX Sports Southwest, along with more than 85 other channels. Includes unlimited DVR storage, in which recordings are kept for up to nine months. Get five days free.
Streaming services to watch FOX Sports Southwest at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV Now||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||Five days|
How to live stream FOX Sports Southwest
There are three streaming options for FOX Sports Southwest. There is a wide difference in the monthly rates, so the choice may come down to your budget. You can watch the FOX Sports Southwest live stream on:
- Hulu + Live TV
- AT&T TV Now
- YouTube TV
Watch FOX Sports Southwest on Hulu + Live TV
Watch your favorite content live or on-demand.
Hulu + Live TV has one package that costs $55 per month and comes with more than 65 live channels plus Hulu’s large on-demand library. Along with FOX Sports Southwest, you’ll get ESPN, TNT, FS1, FS2, CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports Network, SEC Network, TBS, USA, Syfy, local channels and much more. These options make Hulu + Live TV a great choice for families with different viewing interests.
Save your shows to the cloud DVR.
Subscribers can make up to six user profiles to customize their content. You can also use TV Everywhere apps. A 50-hour cloud-DVR is included, but this can be upgraded to 200 hours for an additional fee. It’s even possible to download some content to your mobile devices or computers for watching offline. FOX Sports Southwest streaming can occur on mobile devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, smart TVs, Chromecast and other devices.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Costs $55 a month for more than 65 channels
- Massive on-demand library with more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- More local channel access than other services
- DVR comes with 50 hours of storage, upgradable to 200
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- Watch with mobile devices, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and more
- Cancel whenever you want — no hidden fees or contracts
- Try Hulu + Live TV FREE for a week
Learn more in our Hulu review.
Watch FOX Sports Southwest on YouTube TV
Stream over 85 channels live and on-demand.
YouTube TV has consistently been gaining popularity as a streaming service due to its large package and great features. It includes more than 85 channels for $65 a month. In addition to FOX Sports Southwest, you’ll get ESPN channels, FS1, FS2, NBC Sports Network, MLB Network, NFL Network and more. An on-demand library is included in case you miss something live.
Unlimited DVR lets you store all your favorite games and shows.
YouTube TV is definitely a service set up for families. You’ll be able to simultaneously stream on three devices and can make up to six user profiles. One of YouTube TV’s best features is its cloud DVR that comes with unlimited space. And, you can keep all your recordings for up to nine months. You can watch the FOX Sports Southwest live stream on mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku and many other devices.
YouTube TV details:
- Costs $65 a month for more than 85 channels
- Get access to lots of sports channels, including FOX Sports Southwest, ESPN, MLB Network and more
- Local channels are available in most areas
- Take advantage of the on-demand library
- Unlimited storage on your cloud DVR, which stores content for nine months
- Includes up to six user profiles
- Stream on three devices simultaneously
- Use your login with TV Everywhere apps
- Works great on mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and more
- Check out our YouTube TV review to learn more
To watch the FOX Sports Southwest live stream free, sign up for YouTube TV’s five-day free trial.
Watch FOX Sports Southwest on AT&T TV Now
Multiple packages available.
AT&T TV Now offers a variety of packages allowing you to choose the channel lineup and price that best suits your needs. However, there’s only one package that includes the FOX Sports Southwest live stream — the Premier package that costs $183 a month and comes with more than 140 channels. This package includes all of the channels AT&T TV Now offers, with the exception of its premium add-ons. Some areas will also receive local channels. A full on-demand library is also included.
Get HBO for free with select packages.
Many of AT&T TV Now’s packages come with HBO at no extra charge, including the Premier package. AT&T TV Now’s cloud DVR provides 500 hours of storage space, giving you plenty of room to keep all your favorite shows and games. You can use FOX Sports Go and other TV Everywhere apps with this service. Streaming is possible on many devices, including computers, smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and other devices.
AT&T TV Now highlights:
- Multiple packages to choose from starting at $55 per month
- The base package has more than 45 channels
- Only the Premier package, at $183 a month, gives you FOX Sports Southwest streaming
- Some packages come with HBO at no additional cost
- An on-demand library and 500-hour cloud DVR are included
- Watch with smart TVs, Roku, computers, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV and more
- Similar to cable in appearance and use
- Learn more in our AT&T TV NOW review
Try AT&T TV NOW for seven days to get FOX Sports Southwest live stream free.
Our hot take
While there are only three streaming options for FOX Sports Southwest, you have the option of choosing a basic package or going for the top-of-the-line selection. Your decision may come down to either price or what other types of channels you’re seeking.