FOX Sports West is one of the west coast’s regional FOX Sports networks. It provides sports coverage throughout California, particularly Los Angeles and Southern California, as well as Hawaii and the Las Vegas Valley. FOX Sports West airs games and shows for the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings of the NHL (excluding the Las Vegas Valley), Los Angeles Angels of MLB (excluding San Diego County) and the Los Angeles Clippers of the NBA. The network also airs Big West and West Coast conference games.
If you live in the network’s viewing area, you’ll be pleased to learn how to stream FOX Sports West. Unfortunately, there are only two FOX Sports West live stream options. Keep reading to learn how to watch FOX Sports West without cable.
- Hulu + Live TV: gives you plenty of opportunities to watch most of your favorite shows. In addition to FOX Sports West, more than 65 channels are included, along with Hulu’s on-demand service and a cloud-based DVR. Get seven days free.
- A&T TV Now: gives you access to FOX Sports West, along with more than 45 other channels in the most cable-like environment. Includes a 500-hour cloud DVR. Get one week free.
Streaming services to watch FOX Sports West at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV Now||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
How to live stream FOX Sports West
There are two streaming options for FOX Sports West with a wide difference in the monthly rate, so the choice may come down to your budget. You can watch the FOX Sports West live stream on:
- Hulu + Live TV
- AT&T TV Now
Watch FOX Sports West on Hulu + Live TV
Includes more than 65 live channels.
Hulu + Live TV is a popular and affordable entertainment solution that offers a viable alternative to cable TV. For $55 a month, you can get instant access to more than 65 of the most popular channels, streaming live to your favorite devices. Among the included channels are FOX Sports West, ESPN channels, FS1, FS2, CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports Network and more. Local channels are included in many areas.
Watch popular content live and on-demand.
In addition to the programming offered through the live channels, you’ll have access to Hulu’s large on-demand library, which also includes Hulu Originals. You’ll also be able to use TV Everywhere apps. Hulu + Live TV comes with a 50-hour cloud DVR that can be upgraded to 200 hours for an additional fee. You can stream on two devices at the same time, but this can also be upgraded to unlimited devices simultaneously at home and three devices when you’re away from your home internet.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Costs $55 a month for more than 65 channels
- Massive on-demand library with more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- More local channel access than other services
- DVR comes with 50 hours of storage, upgradable to 200
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- Cancel whenever you want — no hidden fees or contracts
- Try Hulu + Live TV FREE for a week
Check out our Hulu review to learn more.
Get 65+ channels along with a library of 80,000+ TV episodes and movies on-demand! Bundle with Disney+ and ESPN+ for even more great content.
Watch FOX Sports West on AT&T TV Now
Multiple packages available.
AT&T TV Now offers eight packages, which lets you pick the one that most closely suits your needs. The base package includes more than 45 channels for $55 a month. Unfortunately, there’s only one package that has FOX Sports West — the Premier package that gives you more than 140 channels for $183 a month. It is the provider’s most all-inclusive package. It also includes a full on-demand library.
Looks and feels like cable.
AT&T TV Now comes the closest of all the streaming providers to have a look and feel more like traditional cable. This makes it a good choice for people new to cutting the cord. AT&T TV Now comes with a 500-hour cloud DVR, giving you plenty of room to record all your favorite shows and games. You can also use TV Everywhere apps. The FOX Sports West live stream can be seen on most devices, including Chromecast, mobile devices, web browsers, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and more.
AT&T TV Now highlights:
- Costs $183 a month for the package with FOX Sports West
- Choose from multiple packages to customize your experience
- Stream content live or on-demand
- Cloud DVR features 500 hours of storage space
- Lots of sports channels available, including ESPN, FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, NBC Sports Network and more
- Watch on smart TVs, computers, mobile devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and more
- HBO is included in some packages
- Similar to cable in appearance and use
- Try AT&T TV Now free for seven days
Learn more in our AT&T TV Now review.
Our hot take
While there are only two streaming options for FOX Sports West, there is an audience for each service. Your decision may come down to how much you’re willing to spend vs. how many channels you’ll get for the money.
Check out our guides to learn more on how to watch sports online without cable and the best sports streaming services of 2020.