The Green Bay Packers seem to never have a truly bad season. Even when their record isn’t up to expectations, they are still putting on a show and seem to always be playing in can’t miss games. The Packers have consistently proven you can never count them out. You never know when they’ll get hot, so you need to make sure you know how to watch Green Bay Packers online.
Even without cable you can watch Packers games from multiple sources. Our guide below will give you all the details on how to watch games live or on-demand. It also helps you figure out how to watch each game based on the channel that is broadcasting it, so keep reading to learn more!
Do you want to learn how to watch the Green Bay Packers without cable? Streaming services are a great way to do so, here are the best available for Packers’ fans:
- Hulu + Live TV: With access to local channels and ESPN, you’ll be able to watch the majority of the games on the Green Bay Packers’ schedule for only $55 per month.
- Sling TV: Want to watch the Green Bay Packers online for less? Sling TV gives you access to the sports channels you need for only $30 per month.
Streaming services to watch the Green Bay Packers at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|CBS All Access||$6/mo.||Yes||30 days|
|Amazon Prime Video||$13/mo.||Yes||30 days|
|NFL Game Pass||$99/yr.||Yes||7 days|
How to live stream the Green Bay Packers
Watch the Green Bay Packers online through streaming platforms. These are your best bet to catch all the Packers’ action:
Watch the Green Bay Packers on Hulu + Live TV
No mobile restrictions mean you can watch where you want
Hulu Live is one of the easiest ways to stream the NFL because it has the majority of the channels that you’re going to need. From Thursday Night Football to Sunday Night Football, Hulu Live offers the local channels you need to ensure that you don’t miss your game. If you’re not in an area with locals, you can use TV Everywhere apps like FOX Sports Go to watch the game live. Monday Night Football is on ESPN, which is one of over 60 channels that Hulu Live offers, so you won’t miss a thing!
An impressive set of channels plus added benefits.
Along with live TV service, you’ll get access to Hulu’s on-demand library of content which includes movies, TV, and Original shows. You can also record up to 50 hours of shows on your cloud-based DVR. More storage is available if you need it, too. At $55 per month, Hulu with Live TV is definitely one of the more packed entertainment options you’ll find.
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- $55 per month
- No contract – cancel when you want
- Cloud-based DVR included
- Over 50 channels
- Stream on mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV and more
- Start Hulu Live off with a free one-week trial
You can always check out our Hulu With Live TV review to learn more. The Hulu Live free trial is the best way for you to try Hulu Live before paying for anything. It also gives you a chance to watch some free football!
Watch the Green Bay Packers on Sling TV
Start with a condensed package for $30/month
You can watch Packers online on Sling TV in a similar way as DIRECTV NOW. The channels you’ll get depend on which starting package you choose. You can watch games on ESPN with the Sling Orange package for $30 per month. You can potentially watch on NBC or FOX with the Sling Blue package at the same price. Combining these packages gives you even more NFL action for just $45/month.
Add a Cloud DVR for $5.
Once you have your base package figured out you can add additional channels – like the sports pack for a few extra dollars. Whether you want more sports, kids’ programming, or movies – Sling TV has you covered. You can add or remove these packages at will, so no need to worry about having to cancel anything. You’ll be able to add (and remove) these packages in minutes with the click of a few buttons.
Sling TV details:
- $30/month for one of two starter packages
- Combine the packages for a larger $45 a month package
- Use a la carte options to create your own unique package
- No contracts
- Check current offers for special pricing and deals on devices
- Stream on mobile devices with no restrictions and most streaming devices, too
- Access to both TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library
- Watch the Packers online for free with Sling TV’s 7-day trial
Watch the Green Bay Packers on fuboTV
Use your DVR to record what you can’t watch live
fuboTV is one of the best choices for sports fans. You will get more local, regional and international sports than you’ll find anywhere else. Local channels like FOX, NBC, and CBS are available in many cities. If you don’t have access to them, you can use their associated TV Everywhere apps to watch the live stream. fuboTV also offers ESPN and a large amount of International sports coverage.
Sports from all parts of the world.
In addition to a packed sports library there are a number of non-sports channels, too. You’ll have access to a cloud-based DVR, so you can record the shows and games you can’t watch live. When it comes to watching your content, you can use mobile devices (without restrictions), Fire TV, Chromecast and plenty of other devices.
- Pay $60 a month
- Stream on most devices including mobile devices
- Watch more sports content than any other streaming service
- ESPN and more International coverage than you’ll find anywhere
- Add movie channels and other sports channels for a small fee
- Record what you can’t watch live on your cloud-DVR
- Try fuboTV free for a week
Watch the Green Bay Packers on YouTube TV
Stream on your terms – when and where you want
YouTube TV is a service that offers the majority of networks you’ll need to watch Packers football and other NFL games online. Most areas receive at least three of the four local networks and everyone with YouTube TV gets ESPN. You’ll have over 70 channels with this package, so you shouldn’t have a problem finding something to watch.
Over 70 channels and a bottomless DVR.
YouTube TV sports an awesome mobile interface that makes watching on-the-go easier than ever. You can watch on other devices too including Roku, Chromecast and Apple TV. If you like to binge-watch you’ll enjoy the bottomless cloud-based DVR. Recordings are saved for a period of 9-months, so you can save up recordings and binge-watch them on your schedule!
YouTube TV details:
- $65 per month
- No hidden fees – cancel when you want
- Excellent mobile app for mobile streaming
- Watch on most other streaming devices
- Cloud DVR with unlimited storage
- Locals available in most cities
- YouTube TV’s one-week trial allows you to capture the Green Bay Packers’ live stream for free
Watch the Green Bay Packers on AT&T TV
Cheer on the Packers with ample other entertainment options
AT&T TV is the newest streaming service available. It includes all the sports channels Packers’ fans need including ESPN, NBC, CBS and FOX. This means you should be able to watch all the Packers’ games easily, unless blackout restrictions occur. Along with ample sports channels, AT&T features packages that include HBO Max for free, making the platform a smart choice for sports and movie fans alike.
Multiple streams at the same time.
AT&T TV allows up to three simultaneous streams at the same time. While you’re cheering on the Packers, other members of your household can watch recorded shows, access AT&T’s robust DVR of over 40,000 titles and much more. In addition, with any plan, you’ll have 500 hours of recording space, providing ample room to record all of Green Bay’s games.
AT&T TV details include:
- Packages starting from $60 per month
- Over 40,000 DVR title available
- Sports channels including ESPN and local channels to catch all the big games
- 500 hours of recording space
- Voice commands with Google Assistant
Watch the Green Bay Packers on CBS All Access
Watch the Packers and other NFL teams all season long
You can watch Packers online on CBS All Access, as long as the game is broadcast on CBS. The service lets you live stream whatever CBS is broadcasting in your area. It’s available in the majority of the country and only costs $5.99 per month to start. CBS All Access might not be what you’re looking for in your main streaming service. However, if you do not get CBS on your antenna or your main streaming service, it’s a good, inexpensive addition to your unique streaming package.
A few bucks a month for everything CBS.
CBS All Access is actually a pretty good deal. In addition to the live stream you receive an on-demand library. The library offers all of the shows currently airing on CBS. You also get a vault of CBS older shows. Sports and special events/awards shows are also included. Many of the shows available offer full seasons or even the entire series.
CBS All Access details:
- $5.99 a month (free 30-day trial)
- Great addition to other streaming services
- Watch CBS live or check out the on-demand library
- Stream on Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices and more
- Watch NFL and other sports when they air on CBS
Watch the Green Bay Packers on Amazon Prime Video
Pay annually or go for the monthly package
Amazon Prime is more of a complete entertainment suite than a standard streaming service. Normally, the only time you get live streaming content on Prime is when you add Amazon Channels to your membership. These channels, like HBO or CBS All Access, include the live stream plus an on-demand library of content that’s added to the content you get with Amazon Prime. However, thanks to a deal with the NFL you will be able to watch the simulcast of Thursday Night Football games on Amazon Prime, as well.
Amazon Prime Video truly offers something for everyone.
You can choose to pay annually ($119) or monthly ($12.99) for your Amazon Prime membership. Whatever you choose, Amazon has you covered with an Amazon Prime 30-day free trial. They also offer discounted memberships for students and other groups. In addition to a packed library of movies and TV shows and free TNF games, you get free 2-day shipping, a gigantic Amazon Music library, access to free books and magazines, and even deals on games.
Amazon Prime Video highlights:
- Pay $119 a year or $13 a month
- Get Thursday Night Football live with your membership
- Each account comes with Prime Video (movies, TV and originals), Prime Music, free ebooks, free audiobooks, special sales, and free 2-day shipping
- Try the Amazon Prime 30-day trial
- Stream on Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices and more
How to stream the Green Bay Packers on-demand without cable
There is an alternative if you don’t have time to stream the game live. With on-demand, the platform records every game for you. After the live broadcast, the game will be available for you to watch anytime you want. While there’s a lone platform offering true on-demand, it might be the best streaming choice for any NFL fan.
Watch the Green Bay Packers on NFL Game Pass
Watch online or with your favorite device
The NFL’s official streaming service, NFL Game Pass, will let you watch a Packers game streaming. In fact, you can watch any game outside of your local market streaming with the service. If you’re local to Green Bay, you can still watch the Packers game online, but it’ll have to be as a replay on-demand shortly after the game finishes.
International options are also available.
While you cannot live stream regular season games, if you’re a huge football fan the on-demand library of football movies, TV shows and previous season games make it worth checking out. You can stream on most devices including mobile devices and Roku. At the very least, the 7-day free trial will let you know if NFL Game Pass is the right solution for you to stream NFL games.
NFL Game Pass highlights:
- Pay $99 annually or make four payments of $29.99
- In Europe? Check out NFL Game Pass Europe
- Stream on most devices – mobile and streaming to your TV
- NFL Game Pass for the rest of the world offers other International plans
- Watch condensed full games in under an hour
- The packed on-demand library has full seasons, old Super Bowls and other football related content
- Watch NFL Game Pass free for a week
You can check out the NFL Game Pass review if you want to learn more!
Our NFL streaming guide will give you the tools you need to watch football all season long. If you like other sports, too, you might want to check out our full sports guide for even more sports streaming tips.
Our hot take
Packers’ fans are in luck as there are a bevy of streaming choices available. Whether you’re looking to save money, access games on-demand, or stream them live with your family or friends, you’ll find a choice that meets your needs well. Best of all, with no commitment or contracts, you can try these platforms risk-free until you find the right one for you.