After finishing the season with a .172 batting average, many are wondering how the Milwaukee Brewers will respond. Fortunately, fans of the Brewers will be able to watch their comeback live this season with the many options available to watch the Milwaukee Brewers online without cable. There are some great services on the market that will let you stream TV without needing cable.
Some of these services offer FOX Sports Wisconsin, which will allow you to stream Brewers games on ESPN, TBS or FOX direct to your favorite streaming device. Once you know when the Brewers are playing, you’ll be able to tune into their games easier using our recommended services below. Let’s get to it!
- Hulu + Live TV: dropped FOX Sports Wisconsin in 2020, but you can use the service to watch nationally broadcast games nonetheless. In addition, you can also catch some of your favorite live programs and original content with a Hulu + Live TV subscription. Current plans for the service start at $55/mo., and you can try out Hulu + Live TV free for one week through their free trial.
- AT&T TV NOW: over 30 channels are available to subscribers with this service. Plans start at $55/mo., but you’ll need the MAX package priced at $79.99/mo. to access FOX Sports Wisconsin and watch Brewers games online.
Streaming services to watch the Milwaukee Brewers at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV NOW||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||Three days|
|MLB.TV||$25/mo. for all teams; $20/mo. for one team||Yes||Three days|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||Five days|
How to live stream the Milwaukee Brewers
With so many streaming services out there, Brewers fans have plenty of options the can use to tune into games and keep up with all the latest MLB updates. AT&T TV NOW offers FOX Sports Wisconsin, and Hulu + Live TV and YouTube TV subscriptions will allow you to watch MLB national broadcasts. You can watch the Milwaukee Brewers on the following services:
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on AT&T TV Now
Get the sports channels you want in plans starting at $50 a month.
Plans with AT&T TV NOW start at $55/mo, and the services basic package comes with over 45 channels. Fans of the Milwaukee Brewers should know that the basic package, “Plus,” doesn’t include FOX Sports Wisconsin, but you can upgrade to the Max package for $80/mo. and get access to this channel. This puts the difference between the Max and the basic package at about $25/mo. The Premier plan includes more than 60 channels and will allow you to get national MLB games on ESPN, TBS and FOX.
A subscription with AT&T TV NOW comes with access to plenty of on-demand content for you to enjoy. You’ll also be able to enjoy live TV many of the TV Everywhere apps included with the service. AT&T TV NOW is compatible with most streaming devices including: most Rokus, Google Chromecast (2nd generation and higher), 4th generation Apple TVs and more.
AT&T TV NOW details:
- Two main subscription plans are available with the service
- Prices start at $55 a month for more than 45 channels
- 500-hour cloud DVR
- Is the service most similar to cable
- Comes with on-demand service for more shows
- May include local channels depending on location
- HBO is available for no added cost in some packages
- Watch ESPN, FSN, FS1, NBC Sports Network and TBS
- No satellite dish or equipment required
- Stream on gaming devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and more
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on Hulu + Live TV
More than 65 channels for $55 a month.
Hulu + Live TV is a great choice for an all-around TV viewer. With a Hulu + Live TV subscription, you’ll have all the things you love about Hulu including its diverse selection of original movies and shows and access to live channels and local stations. You can watch the Milwaukee Brewers play on channels like: ESPN, TBS and FOX. Unfortunately, you can’t watch the Brewers on the MLB Network of FOX RSNs, as those channels are not available through Hulu + Live TV. However, the service comes with 65+ channels, more than making up for the few channels it doesn’t have. You can also add premium channels like HBO or Showtime for an additional fee.
There are two Hulu + Live TV plans. The first of which is ad-supported and starts at $55/mo. The good thing about this plan is that it comes with a seven-day free trial you can utilize before going all in with the service. The second Hulu Live Plan is ad-free and will put you back $60.99/mo., and does not include a free trial. Be sure you are ready to commit to Hulu Live if you choose this option. Both plans give you access to over 80,000 TV episodes and movies, and many TV Everywhere apps as well. Hulu + Live TV can be streamed on all the major streaming devices including: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast and most smart TVs.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Plans for Hulu + Live TV start at $55/mo.
- You’ll have access to over 65 channels with the service
- You can purchase a Hulu + Live TV plan (Ad- free) for $60.99
- Current Hulu plans include more local channels than any other live service
- A Hulu subscription give you access to 80,00+ TV episodes and hours upon hours of movies
- You can purchase many add-ons to upgrade your current Hulu Live subscription
- Stream using mobile devices, Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku and more
- You can cancel your Hulu + Live TV subscription at anytime
Try out Hulu + Live TV free for one week and start streaming the Milwaukee Brewers today.
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on Sling TV
Build your own package with multiple bundle options.
One of the most affordable streaming services available is Sling TV, where you’ll be able to watch Milwaukee Brewers online. The Sling Blue package includes several FOX networks and TBS. To get ESPN, you’ll need the Sling Orange package. Each package is $30/mo. To get all the action from all three networks, you can combine both packages into one larger package for just $45 a month. If you add the sports bundle for an additional $15 a month, you’ll also get MLB Network. With this flexibility, you can build the perfect package for your needs at the cheapest possible price.
Like with most streaming services, you’ll also have access to an on-demand library and TV Everywhere apps. Sling TV has a small cloud DVR, with only 10 hours, but you can upgrade the storage to 50 hours for an additional $5 a month. You can stream on most mobile devices, along with Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and more. Learn more in our Sling TV review.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Orange and Sling Blue each cost $30/mo.
- Get both packages for $45/mo.
- Upgrade your cloud DVR for an additional price
- Stream on many devices, including mobile, Chromecast and more
- Add on additional bundle packages, like the Sports Bundle, which includes MLB Network
- No hidden fees or contracts
- Stream on most devices, including mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and more
- Access to an on-demand library and TV Everywhere apps
- Check current offers for new Sling TV subscribers
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on YouTube TV
Includes FOX Sports Wisconsin.
YouTube TV offers most of what you need to watch Milwaukee Brewers online, including FOX Sports Wisconsin. For $65/mo., you’ll be able to watch more than 85 channels, including ESPN, MLB Network, TBS and many more. However, access to local channels depends on your location. You can also use TV Everywhere apps and the on-demand library.
Unlimited storage for your DVR.
For people who love to binge watch their favorite shows, YouTube TV may be their best option. It is the only streaming service that comes with unlimited storage space in its cloud DVR. And to give you plenty of time to watch all those shows, you can hang onto your recordings for up to nine months. YouTube TV is family friendly, letting you set up six user profiles. You can also stream on three devices at the same time. You can watch YouTube TV on most devices, including Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV and more.
YouTube TV details:
- More than 85 channels for $65/mo.
- Includes FOX Sports Wisconsin
- Best DVR available with unlimited storage and the ability to keep recordings for nine months
- Make up to six user profiles
- Stream on three devices at the same time
- Use TV Everywhere apps
- Watch on Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices and more
- Learn more in our YouTube TV review
Watch Milwaukee Brewers online free with YouTube TV’s free five-day trial.
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on MLB.TV
Great for displace fans.
MLB.TV is a great option to watch Milwaukee Brewers online for fans that don’t live in the FOX Sports Wisconsin broadcast area. MLB.TV offers every game as long as it’s not being broadcast in your local viewing area. There are, however, blackout and other restrictions. With your subscription, you’ll get access to World Series films, classic programs and documentaries.
If you go with MLB.TV, you’ll have the option of watching games for the entire league or just one specific team. You can also choose between season-long and monthly pricing. In short, there’s something for everyone if you’re looking to stream only baseball.
How to stream the Milwaukee Brewers on demand without cable
If you’re wanting to watch Brewers content, and don’t mind not having access to live games, then there are a couple options available for you. The following will let you stream on-demand Brewers content:
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on ESPN+
With ESPN+, you’ll get access to thousands of games. And not just baseball games. This service includes games from NHL, MLS and more. It only costs $6/mo or $50 annualy. You’ll also be able to watch ESPN+ Originals and the full “30 for 30” library and read premium articles online.
Bundle with Disney and Hulu.
For only $13/mo., you can add two other premium services to your ESPN+ subscription — Disney+ and Hulu (the on-demand library). You can watch ESPN+ on up to three devices at once. Use your Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast and others.
ESPN+ does not offer a free trial, but you can sign up for the service here.
Watch the Milwaukee Brewers on MLB.TV
We already talked about MLB.TV. But this is another great option for fans that want to watch Milwaukee Brewers online on demand on their own schedule.
Our hot take
While there are many streaming options available through many devices, Milwaukee Brewers fans may find that Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV and AT&T TV Now are their best options as they all offer FOX Sports Wisconsin in at least one of their packages.
For cable cutters who want to learn how to watch other teams without cable, check out our full sports guide. And, to get more information on how to watch the rest of MLB’s teams, look at our MLB streaming guide.