The fans of the New York Giants are relentless. They hate to miss games and now, they don’t have to because even if you don’t have cable you can watch the New York Giants online during the entire season.
The way you choose to get a Giants game live stream will completely depend on your preferences, but rest assured it is very easy to watch the New York Giants live online — or any other NFL games. There are several services out there to choose from, so have your New York Giants schedule handy as we take a look at how you’ll be watching this season in the guide below.
There are a few streaming services that stand out as the best options to watch New York Giants games, whether it’s because of the variety of channels offered or the price.
- Hulu + Live TV: Hulu + Live TV offers 60+ local channels in addition to Hulu, which means you’ll almost certainly have access to the games you want.
- Sling TV: Sling TV will give you access to 20+ channels and is pretty affordable, which means you’ll most likely have access to the games.
- fuboTV: fuboTV is great for sports fans because it offers a number of sports-specific channels.
Streaming services to watch the New York Giants at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|Hulu Live TV||$54.99/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||Unlimited free trial on select options|
|YouTube TV||$64.99/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|AT&T TV NOW||$55/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|CBS All Access||$5.99/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|Amazon Prime||$12.99/mo.||Yes||30 days|
|NFL Game Pass||$99/season||Yes||7 days|
How to live stream the New York Giants
There are a number of ways to stream New York Giants games online without having cable. We’re breaking down the basics for each app and streaming service, including what each streaming service offers and what they cost.
Watch the New York Giants on Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Live has the majority of channels that you’ll need to watch Giants football online without cable. You’ll have 60+ channels including ESPN, local channel access and many other channels. Some areas may not have certain local channels, but Hulu Live TV offers more access to local channels than any other streaming service. This is also a way to watch sporting events if they are not in your local area.
With Hulu Live you can stream on two devices at once, but you can upgrade to unlimited streams for an additional cost. You’ll be able to watch Hulu Live on computers, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV devices and more. Read our review of Hulu Live TV and start your free trial now.
- $54.99/month with a free one-week trial
- No contracts and no hidden fees
- 50-hours of cloud-based DVR included with upgrade available if needed
- Over 60 channels and the Hulu on-demand library (see the full Hulu channels list)
- Stream on most devices – mobile, Roku, Fire TV and more
Watch the New York Giants on Sling TV
Sling TV, a popular service known for its price flexibility, is another way to get a New York Giants game live stream. While it’s not going to quite let you watch New York Giants online free, it’s the closest option you have. You can watch ESPN live on the “Sling Orange” package for $30 per month. If you want to watch NBC or FOX, you’ll want the “Sling Blue” package. Local channels are available nationwide through the on-demand library, but certain areas can live stream them in the $30 per month package. A lot of people choose to combine the two packages for $45/month, so they can watch as many games as possible. You can get more details on each package in our Sling TV review.
You can also use TV Everywhere apps, such as NBC Sports, to watch NFL games in live stream or on-demand. If you’re thinking about signing up, you should definitely check out the deals being offered right now from Sling TV to any new subscribers. And, you could capitalize on the Sling TV 7-day trial to get a New York Giants game streaming free.
Sling TV details:
- $30/month for one basic package or $45/month for both basic packages
- Use channel bundles to create your own package
- No contracts – you can cancel at any time
- Check current offers for special deals
- Stream on mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV and more
- Access to an on-demand library and TV Everywhere apps
- Add your own cloud-based DVR for a small fee
- Get the Sling TV one-week trial
Watch the New York Giants on fuboTV
fuboTV allows anyone in the New York area to watch Giants games online right on FOX. fuboTV offers FOX live streaming in its $64.99 per month starting package. Also, you might be able to watch NBC games live on the service. If you can’t get an NBC or FOX live stream, you can sign into either network sports apps that’ll let you watch a Giants game live stream. fuboTV now offers ESPN, and you’ll also find over 95 channels in the basic package, with many of them airing sports throughout the day.
You’ll also find more international sports coverage than any other streaming service. And, if you find you don’t have enough sports channels, you can add more on a per-channel or bundle basis. You can watch tons of other sports on the sports-first streaming service, which you can learn more about in our fuboTV review. If you want to watch New York Giants online free, start a seven-day free trial on fuboTV.
- The smallest package you can get starts at $64.99/mo.
- Stream on Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices and more
- Watch more international and regional sports content than on other streaming services
- Add more sports channels for an added fee
- Record games and other shows on your cloud-DVR
- Try fuboTV free for a week
Watch the New York Giants on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a new service, but it offers over 70 channels. You can also stream on devices including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and others. YouTube TV offers most of the football essential channels that you’ll need, including ESPN and most local channels. Depending on where you live, you should have at least three, if not all four local channels. You can also use TV Everywhere apps to watch games live that aren’t in your area, as well as other shows.
Most streaming services give you DVR access, but YouTube TV is the only service that gives you unlimited storage at no additional cost. You can learn more in our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV details:
- $64.99 every month
- No cancellation fees
- Mobile app makes streaming on-the-go fun
- YouTube TV works with most streaming services
- Cloud DVR comes with unlimited storage spaces
- Get the YouTube TV seven-day trial
Watch the New York Giants on AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW costs $55 per month and offers more than 40 channels in the AT&T TV NOW channel list. You can live stream any games on ESPN and certain areas will get NBC and FOX live, as well. All areas will get NBC and FOX on-demand, so you can always watch New York Giants online on-demand. You can learn more in our AT&T TV NOW review.
AT&T TV NOW is often compared to cable because of the large package options. The basic package includes over 40 channels, but that’s the smallest package available. You can choose from multiple other packages if you want more channels! In addition to your live stream access and an on-demand library, you’ll also have your own cloud-based DVR.
AT&T TV NOW details:
- $55 for the starter package
- Multiple packages available
- Stream on most devices – no mobile restrictions to block access
- Cancel anytime – no cancellation fees or contracts
- Watch on two screens or add a third screen for simultaneous viewing
- Try the AT&T TV NOW weeklong trial
Watch the New York Giants on CBS All Access
CBS All Access lets you stream whatever CBS broadcasts in your area, so it might be a way to watch Giants games online. The service is cheap at $5.99 per month and will let you watch any other games being broadcast in your area on CBS. You can start a free trial now or get more details about the service in our CBS All Access review.
CBS All Access offers the live stream channel all day long. It also gives you access to the CBS on-demand library. You can watch CBS All Access on most streaming and mobile devices including computers, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV and more.
CBS All Access details:
- $5.99 a month with one week free!
- Works best as an accompaniment to your other streaming services
- Watch CBS live or by using the on-demand library
- Stream on Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV and more
- Watch sports including the NFL and NCAA when they air on CBS
Watch the New York Giants on Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime has a lot to appreciate besides the free simulcast of Thursday Night Football, which is an added perk for Prime members. More details are in our Amazon Prime review and remember, you can sign up for Amazon Prime’s free 30-day trial.
You’ll be able to stream TNF and other videos on Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, gaming consoles and even some smart TVs. Amazon Prime offers a monthly membership price of $12.99, though you can save some money by getting the annual membership and paying just $119. It doesn’t matter which membership option you choose, both payment plans offer you the same benefits.
Amazon Prime highlights:
- Two payment options – $119 a year or $12.99 a month
- Get TNF live and plenty of other benefits
- Prime Video includes movies and TV, as well as original content from Amazon
- You also get Prime Music, free e-books and/or audiobooks and two-day free shipping
- Try the Amazon Prime trial free for 30 days
- Stream on mobile devices, computers, Fire TV, Chromecast and more
How to stream the New York Giants on-demand without cable
There is another option to potentially catch New York Giants games without cable and that’s on demand. On-demand options are limited, because not everyone offers NFL games and not everyone carries Giants games. You do have an on-demand option, though. Check it out.
- NFL Game Pass
Watch the New York Giants on NFL Game Pass
Games are available on-demand
NFL Game Pass, the official streaming service of the NFL, will let you watch every single game on-demand during the regular season. You can also watch games from previous seasons and even Super Bowls. You can watch pre-season games, as well, with your membership, but unfortunately, NFL Game Pass does not allow you to live stream regular season games.
The condensed game feature is a handy option that will remove the filler and let you watch just the game. This allows you to watch a full game in under an hour. You can watch NFL Game Pass on most devices including mobile devices, which carry no restrictions. If you’re not in the U.S., you have NFL Game Pass options, too. You can check out NFL Game Pass Europe or NFL Game Pass for the rest of the world, depending on where you’re located. You can check out the NFL Game Pass review to learn more!
NFL Game Pass highlights:
- Payments are either $99/year or make four months of $30
- Are you located in Europe? Try NFL Game Pass Europe
- Stream on the majority of devices
- NFL Game Pass for the rest of the world also offers International plans
- Watch condensed games in around an hour
- The on-demand library has full seasons including Super Bowls and more
- Watch NFL Game Pass free for seven days
Our hot take
As a cord cutter, you have plenty of options for watching New York Giants games. Unfortunately no New York Giants live stream is free, but Sling TV is a good price. Hulu Live TV and YouTube TV are also going to be two of the best options for channel variety. Check out how easy it’ll be for you to watch football all year by heading over to our NFL streaming guide. Or, take a look at our full sports watching guide for cable cutters.