Today, watching the NFL online – and enjoying the NFL Combine live stream – is easier than ever. There are now more services that allow for watching these types of events live, without cable. In this guide, check out the resources below to learn how to get the NFL Combine stream from home – or even on-the-go!
Watch NFL Combine Online with fuboTV
More than 30 sports channels are included in your package
fuboTV is one of the top choices for sports streaming. In the basic package you’ll get 80+ channels and more than 30 of those will be sports channels. Included in the pack will be FOX Sports regional channels, NBCSN, and NFL Network. The package also includes access to TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library. A cloud-DVR is included should you want to record something and watch it later. fuboTV is offered at $45 a month, though the first month is available for $40.
Watch Local, Regional, and Even International Sports Coverage
If 30+ sports channels aren’t enough, there are add-on channels that you can get that include extra sports and movie channels. fuboTV works with most streaming devices. You’ll be able to watch the NFL Combine live stream on mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, computers, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices. You can read our fuboTV review to learn more.
- Each package offers 80+ channels for $45 a month
- Get an introductory deal the first month and pay just $40
- Over 30 sports channels in every package and that includes NFL Network
- You can also watch content on-demand or on TV Everywhere apps
- Watch fuboTV free for a week
- The cloud-DVR is available if you need to save something to watch later
- Watch on Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, computers, mobile devices, and more
Sling TV Provides the NFL Combine Stream Without Cable
The cheapest option when it comes to streaming sports
The cheapest way to watch NFL Combine online this year is to use Sling TV. This service is a cord-cutters dream, serving up over 40 top quality TV channels for only $25 a month, with no contract required. The service works over the internet and provides live streaming of many of your favorite channels and networks. Sling Blue includes NFL Network, which is the network that will host NFL Combine streaming this year. So, with Sling TV, you can watch the NFL Scouting Combine online, plus enjoy over 40 great channels like TBS, Comedy Central, TNT and more.
An Optional Upgrade is a Cloud-Based DVR
Since there’s no cable box (and no cable) with Sling TV, you’ll need a compatible streaming device to use. You can of course watch on your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc, but you’ll likely want to use your TV for the best viewing experience. To do this, simply use an Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, etc. hooked up to your TV to use the Sling TV app and enjoy the NFL Combine live stream. Easy, peasy.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Blue offers NFL Network and 40 other networks for $25 per month
- Watch on-demand content in the Sling TV library
- TV Everywhere apps are also available
- Check out current member specials
- Watch NFL Combine streaming on Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more
- Get a free seven-day Sling TV trial
If you’re curious to test the waters, click here to try Sling TV for free for 7 days.
Stream NFL Combine Events on DIRECTV NOW
Huge packages mean news, sports, and all kinds of entertainment
DIRECTV NOW offers four packages and the three largest packages offer NFL Network. The cheapest of these packages is the Just Right package, which offers 85+ channels for $55 per month. Larger packages offer over 100 channels. You can also add movie channels, like HBO, which is available for $5. Other channels you might have will include AMC, CW, USA, ESPN, TBS, NBCSN, and many others. Your account will also give you access to TV Everywhere apps, which will give you new things to watch.
The Just Right Package Offers NFL Network
DIRECTV NOW includes an on-demand library in your account, so you’ll be able to watch many shows after they have aired on TV. A cloud-DVR is included, though it only offers limited amounts of space. You can stream on two devices at once, which means you can watch NFL Combine online while someone else is watching their favorite show. If you need more streams, you can add a third for just $5. You can stream DIRECTV NOW on Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, computer, Fire TV, and more.
DIRECTV NOW details:
- To get NFL Network you’ll need the Just Right package or above – from $55/month
- The Just Right package offers over 85 channels
- TV Everywhere apps are included as is an on-demand library
- The cloud-DVR includes a limited amount of space
- A 7-day free trial is available
- Watch DIRECTV NOW on mobile, Chromecast, computers, Fire TV, and more
Get the NFL Combine Live Stream with PlayStation Vue
The Core package offers NFL Network and dozens of other channels
Another way to get NFL Combine streaming is PlayStation Vue. This service is similar to the other packages that you’ve seen here so far. Plans start from $45 a month (and at least $55 a month for a plan with NFL Network). Other channels you may have include ESPN, local channels (based on location), USA, TBS, FOX News, TNT, and many others. You can also connect to many TV Everywhere apps with these plans.
Family Features Include User Profiles and Simultaneous Streams for 5 Devices
A cloud-based DVR will hold recordings for up to 28-days. Plans also come with an on-demand library of previously aired content. PlayStation Vue (review here) is a viable cable alternative, offering up 50+ channels for $45 a month, with no contract. And, you will be able to use it for the NFL Combine stream. You can stream on PS3/PS4 devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, and more.
PlayStation Vue details:
- The PS Vue 5-day trial is a great way to check out this service
- Get the Core package to watch NFL Combine online – $50/month
- Choose from multiple packages each with over 50+ channels
- Stream on PS3/PS4, Roku, Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more
- Stream on 5 devices at the same time
While we wait for the NFL Combine to begin, why not head over to our sports streaming guide for more info on how to watch sports online. And as always, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!