One of the most exciting teams in Major League Baseball (MLB) is the San Francisco Giants. They’ve taken the Bay Area by storm the last several years and have been a dominant force in the league.
If you’re a fan, you can definitely watch San Francisco Giants online without cable this season. You’ll want to use one of a few great streaming services that will let you watch the team all year. There are several services that include NBC Sports Bay Area online if you live in the broadcast region. You can also catch any Giants games when they come on national broadcasts on channels like ESPN, FOX or TBS. No matter the San Francisco Giants schedule, you can watch them online all season. Get more details on how to watch San Francisco Giants without cable.
- fuboTV: is a top pick for streaming sports without cable. ESPN is included in the base package’s more than 100 channels, which includes 30 sports channels. Get seven days free.
- Hulu + Live TV: gives you plenty of opportunities to watch most of your favorite shows. More than 65 channels are included, along with Hulu’s on-demand service and a cloud-based DVR. Get seven days free.
- Sling TV: provides one of the most affordable ways to stream sports without cable. You can watch over 30 channels and add dozens of others for an additional fee. You’ll also have an on-demand library. Get three days free.
Streaming services to watch the San Francisco Giants at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV Now||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||One week|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||Three days|
|MLB.TV||$25/rest of the season||No|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||Two weeks|
How to live stream the San Francisco Giants
For fans wanting to cut the cord, it’s never been easier to watch San Francisco Giants online than it is today. With multiple streaming services, you’re bound to find one that works for you. You can watch San Francisco Giants online on:
Watch the San Francisco Giants on fuboTV
Get all the sports you want on a plethora of sports channels!
fuboTV is a streaming service dedicated to both casual and diehard sports fans. You can watch the San Francisco Giants live on NBC Sports Bay Area with fuboTV’s starting package. There are over 100 channels to stream in the package and more than 30 of those channels are sports-related. The package includes many of the channels you’ll need for streaming MLB games, like ESPN, NBC Sports Bay Area, FOX and TBS. However, the package does not include MLB Network. Plans are available from $65 per month.
Watch whenever you want with a cloud-based DVR.
You can still watch the San Francisco Giants online, even if you can’t catch the game live. fuboTV includes a cloud-based DVR with 500 hours of storage, so you can save plenty of games to watch later. There’s also the on-demand library that offers 72-hour Lookback, so if you miss a game, you might find it in the on-demand library! You can give fuboTV a test run with a weeklong free trial. Check out our fuboTV review to learn more.
- $65 a month for more than 100 channels
- Offers the most sports of any streaming service
- Add channel bundles for more content
- Use the on-demand library and/or TV Everywhere apps
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- 500-hour cloud-based DVR
- Stream on a variety of devices including your computer, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Roku and more
Try fuboTV free through their one-week free trial.
Watch the San Francisco Giants Live on Hulu + Live TV
Get your favorite shows on more than 65 channels.
Hulu + Live TV has all you need to replace cable. Enjoy Hulu’s on-demand service and over 65 live channels. To watch San Francisco Giants live, you’ll have NBC Sports Bay Area, TBS, ESPN and other channels. However, Hulu + Live TV does not include MLB Network. As Hulu’s on-demand library is included with the package, this becomes a great choice for current Hulu subscribers who want to add live TV to their lineup. Plans also include access to TV Everywhere apps like Watch ESPN or Watch TNT. A small selection of popular movie channels can also be added to your package for an additional fee.
Stream Hulu + Live TV on Roku, Amazon Fire and more.
Hulu + Live TV costs $55 a month. The package includes a cloud-based DVR with 50-hours of storage. But, you can upgrade that to 200 hours for $10 a month. You can stream Giants’ games on two devices at the same time. This can also be upgraded to an unlimited number of devices for an additional $10 a month. You can stream on mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, gaming consoles, Amazon Fire and many other devices.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Pay $55 a month for more than 54 channels
- 50-hour DVR upgradeable to 200 hours
- Hulu + Live TV has more live local market access than other service
- Massive on-demand library with more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- Use TV Everywhere apps for even more content
- No added fees or contracts
- Watch on a multitude of devices, including your home computer, mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and more
Watch the San Francisco Giants on Sling TV
Make your own package by combining channel bundles.
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that will let you watch San Francisco Giants online. The service is well known for its low prices and flexible channel offerings. You can watch San Francisco Giants live on NBC Sports Bay Area through the Sling Blue package for just $30 a month. Sling Blue has over 40 channels, including TBS, several FOX networks and FOX Sports regional channels, as well as AMC, USA and many more. But, if you want ESPN, you’ll also need the Sling Orange package, which is also $30 a month. Or, you can combine both packages for $45 a month.
Never miss a game with MLB Network.
You can add Sling TV’s Sports Extra package for an additional $15 a month to get more than 15 sports channels, including MLB Network. Sling TV also has an on-demand library. A cloud-based DVR is not included in the packages, but the service is available with 50 hours of storage for an additional $5 a month. You can stream Sling TV on Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, mobile devices, Roku and more. Before signing up, make sure to check for ongoing deals for new subscribers. You can watch San Francisco Giants live stream free with Sling TV’s free three-day trial. Learn more in our Sling TV review.
Sling TV details:
- Choose from two base packages that are $30 each, or bundle the two for $45 a month
- Pay more to personalize your package with add-on bundles
- Watch on all your favorite streaming devices, including on your home computer
- Pay extra to add on DVR access
- Cancel when you want
- Add more sports with the sports bundle for an additional fee
- Access to an on-demand library
Watch for free for three days to try before you buy and check out the current offers for new subscribers.
Watch the San Francisco Giants on AT&T TV Now
Prices start at just $55 per month, with multiple package options.
You can watch San Francisco Giants online on NBC Sports Bay Area with AT&T Now. Packages start at $55 a month for more than 45 channels. There are seven packages to choose from. The AT&T TV Now channel list makes this a great option as a full-fledged cable alternative. HBO is automatically included in some of the service’s packages. Other movie channels are also available. You can stream on three devices at once.
500 hours of DVR storage
AT&T TV Now does not require satellite, cable or an annual contract. If you want a larger or smaller package, you can switch at any time. The same goes for canceling your service. If you miss a game, you can record it to your cloud DVR, which comes with 500 hours of storage. You can stream AT&T TV Now on Roku, mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV and more. You can watch San Francisco Giants online on ESPN, TBS, FOX or NBC Sports Bay Area. You can try AT&T TV Now for a week to watch San Francisco Giants online free.
AT&T TV Now details:
- Multiple packages to choose from, starting at just $55 per month for more than 45 channels
- Watch all your favorite sports channels, including ESPN
- Access to an on-demand library
- 500 hours of storage on the cloud-based DVR
- Works on mobile devices, Amazon Fire, Apple TV and more
- Stream on three screens simultaneously
- Cancel when you want with no fees or contracts
- Guide and layout are similar to cable
Check out AT&T TV Now and enjoy the seven-day trial
Watch the San Francisco Giants on YouTube TV
If you love to watch on mobile, this is the service for you.
YouTube TV offers over 85 channels for $65 a month. The service offers everything you need to watch San Francisco Giants without cable. From NBC Sports Bay Area to ESPN, FS1, FOX and TBS, you’re covered. Many other channels, from AMC to Syfy are also included. Most areas will have some local area coverage. The on-demand library is a great way to catch previously-aired content. TV Everywhere apps like Watch ESPN are included, too. This gives you plenty of ways to watch live and on-demand content.
Most areas offer regional sports channels
Not only does YouTube TV include a cloud DVR, it comes with unlimited storage. So, you can record as much as you want and watch everything on your own schedule. Every recording remains in your storage for nine months, so you can binge-watch as much as you want! Mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Chromecast are all compatible with this service.
YouTube TV details:
- More than 85 channels for $65 a month
- Unlimited DVR storage, with recordings stored for up to nine months
- Includes six accounts
- Stream on three devices simultaneously
- Add extra channels for an additional cost
- Stream on most devices
- Try out YouTube TV at no cost during the free two-week trial
Check out our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch the San Francisco Giants on MLB.TV
With MLB.TV, you can watch San Francisco Giants online all year if the game is not being broadcast in your local area. It’s a great service for displaced Giants fans. The price for the remainder of the season is just $25. You’ll also get access to MLB.TV’s library of premium content, including World Series films, documentaries and classic programs. Head over to MLB.TV’s site to learn more.
Our hot take
With so many streaming options that can be played on so many devices, fans of the San Francisco Giants can catch all of the team’s action for the rest of the season.
If you have other favorite teams you want to keep up with, check out our full sports guide for cable cutters. We also have a full MLB streaming guide if you want to watch even more baseball this year.