You don’t need cable to watch Georgia vs LSU online. In fact, since the game airs on CBS, you can watch it with a digital antenna for free! Of course, there are ways to watch the SEC Championship live stream online if you prefer to go that route. Either way, you’ve got several options to choose from when Georgia and LSU take the field on Saturday at 4 p.m. ET!
Watch the SEC Championship Live Stream on CBS with CBS All Access
Watch all the CBS you want for just $6/month
CBS All Access is one of the best options in streaming if you’re just looking for CBS content. As the name implies, this service gives you access to a CBS live stream. Over 90% of markets will have access to live CBS content, which means most everyone should be able to use this service to watch the SEC Championship live stream! Best of all, at just $6 per month, it’s the cheapest option when it comes to sports streaming! Our CBS All Access review has more details.
Perfect for Those Just Looking for CBS
While CBS All Access isn’t a full streaming service like some of the other options here, if you are missing out on CBS content, this will definitely fill the void. You’ll also have access to a huge on-demand library filled with popular current and past CBS shows and some popular movies. You can stream CBS All Access on most devices including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and more.
CBS All Access highlights:
- $5.99 per month
- Limited commercials are included or upgrade to remove them
- Thousands of episodes from popular CBS shows in the on-demand library
- Try CBS All Access free for a week
- Live stream in over 90% of the country
- Watch on mobile devices, computers, Roku, Fire TV, and more
Watch the SEC Championship Live Stream on fuboTV
A great choice for sports fans without cable
fuboTV shouldn’t disappoint sports fans! With over 95 channels in total and over 30 sports channels in the main lineup, there’s a lot of sports to watch. Of course, with that many channels, there’s lots of everything to watch! Packages start at $55 per month, but the first month is just $45. CBS is available in many parts of the country. You’ll also have access to the on-demand library, which features 3-day replay, so most content is available for a brief period after it has aired live.
Simultaneous Streaming on Multiple Devices
fuboTV also offers access to TV Everywhere apps. You’ll also have a cloud-based DVR. It comes with a fair amount of space, but you can also upgrade to get more. Speaking of upgrades, there are numerous channels that can be added to your package if you want an even larger lineup. You can stream the SEC Championship on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, computers, mobile devices, smart TVs, and more! Make sure to visit our fuboTV review for more info.
- 95+ channels to start with many others available
- CBS, FOX, and NBC can be found live in many areas
- $55 a month
- Watch fuboTV free for 7-days
- A cloud-DVR is included
- Watch on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iOS/Android, and more
Hulu with Live TV is an Easy Way to Watch the SEC Championship Online
A package with lots of variety, live and on-demand
Hulu with Live TV is another good option, especially if you’re looking for a cable replacement. The great thing about Hulu Live is that most areas get access to local channels. This means more access to sports, local news, and primetime TV! The main package offers 60+ channels like ESPN, TNT, USA, Syfy, FX, FS1, Animal Planet, and many other channels. There are even some available movie channels that can be added to your package for a fee.
Stream All of Hulu’s On-Demand Content
Hulu’s on-demand service is included with this package, serving as your on-demand library. This means you’ll have thousands of hours of on-demand content and Hulu originals at no additional cost. A cloud-DVR is included, and it starts with 50-hours of space. You can stream on computers, smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, video game consoles, mobile devices, and more.
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- 60+ channels for $55 a month
- Hulu Live allows you to cancel at any time
- Save 50-hours of content to your cloud-DVR or add more space
- CBS and other local channels are included in most areas
- Hulu on-demand is included in your package
- Stream on Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, etc.
- Sign up for the free Hulu Live 7-day trial to watch the SEC Championship for free
Learn more in our Hulu with Live TV review.
Watch the SEC Championship Live Stream on YouTube TV
Stream a variety of content in over 70 channels
YouTube TV includes over 70 channels for $50 per month. Like Hulu Live, local channels are available in most areas. In addition to local channels, you’ll have AMC, Animal Planet, ESPN, NBCSN, USA, Freeform, HGTV, TNT, and several other channels. If you miss something, there’s a good chance you’ll find it in the on-demand library. If you share your account, you’ll have the chance to make user profiles for family using your account.
Make User Profiles for the Family
Access to TV Everywhere apps are also available for many of the channels in your package. A cloud-DVR is included but this one comes with unlimited space. You’ll be free to save as much content as you want. You’ll even have nine months to watch it before its purged from your account. You can stream YouTube TV on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and computers. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube TV review.
YouTube TV details:
- $50/month for this contract-free service
- Over 70+ channels are included
- CBS can be found in most areas
- Stream on mobile devices, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV
- The cloud-based DVR offers unlimited space
- Get the YouTube TV free 7-day trial
Watch Georgia vs LSU Online with AT&T TV NOW
Packages start with 40+ channels at $65 per month
AT&T TV NOW is another option, though this one is a bit pricier than most. You’ll start with 40+ channels for $65 per month. Larger packages are available, but those cost more. This package does include local channels in many areas. You’ll also have TNT, ESPN, CNN, Food Network, FS1, and several other channels. HBO is even included with this package. An on-demand library is available, and it features plenty of previously aired content.
Multiple Packages are Offered
If you want to save anything, a cloud-DVR is available, and it features 20-hours of space. You can also use some TV Everywhere apps with your account. Add-ons are available if you want to upgrade your channel lineup. You can stream the SEC Championship on Roku, smart TVs, Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and more. For more info, be sure to visit our AT&T TV NOW review.
AT&T TV NOW details:
- Packages start at $65 a month
- Multiple channels are available
- CBS is available in some areas
- Some packages include HBO – You’ll also have ESPN, TNT, TBS, FX, FS1, and more
- An on-demand library and cloud-DVR are also included
- A one-week free trial is offered to new subscribers
- Watch on mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more
Stream the SEC Championship Live with a Digital Antenna
CBS is a local, over-the-air channel, which means that you can pick it up for free in most areas with a digital antenna. The advantage to a digital antenna is that it often will keep your streaming prices lower. It allows you to focus on finding the cable channels you want, while having the locals available for free with your antenna. A visit to TVFool.com will let you know what channels are available in your area.
When it’s time to look for antennas, here are a few recommendations:
- Mohu Leaf 30 – Works great in cities
- ClearStream Indoor/Outdoor Antenna w/ 70-mile range – Offers a longer-range
- Winegard Platinum Series Long Range Outdoor Antenna – An outdoor option
Hopefully you now know everything you need to watch the SEC Championship live stream without cable. If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments or you can visit our guide to learn more about how to watch sports online without cable!