So, if you’re looking for a more affordable way to watch the St. Louis Blues live stream, we have compiled a list of the best streaming services. These services have lower prices than cable, and many of them allow you to customize the channel lineup you get in some way. You still have access to channel guides to find the right station, and most services also have DVRs, so you will never miss a game. Check out the information we put together in the following guide to discover which service is right for you.
The St Louis Blues Live Stream is on fuboTV
Sports fans should enjoy over 70 channels with many sports options
fuboTV is a sports lover’s dream in a streaming service. You get over 70 channels of live television and many of the channels are sports related. You’ll have several of the channels you’d need to watch St Louis Blues online. You’ll have FOX Sports Midwest or another regional channel, depending on your area and many areas also will have access to NBC. Across the country you’ll have CNBC, USA, and NBCSN. In addition to hockey, you’ll also have other national and even international sports access. Prices start at $45 per month, but the first month is available for $40. Check out our fuboTV review, here.
Some Areas will Receive Everything from Local to International Sports
Like many streaming services, fuboTV provides access to an on-demand library and TV Everywhere apps like the FOX Sports Go app. You get a cloud-based DVR with your package. Space is limited, but you can upgrade it if you need more. You can watch fuboTV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and mobile devices. If you’re interested, you can sign up for fuboTV’s free seven-day trial.
- Over 70 live channels for $45/month
- Added sports and/or movie channels are available
- Watch sports from all over the world
- fuboTV offers a free one-week trial!
- Record with your own cloud-based DVR – upgraded space available
- Stream on most devices from mobile devices and Amazon Fire TV to Apple TV, Roku, and more
Watch the St Louis Blues game online free with the fuboTV free 7-day trial!
Hulu Live has a Way to Watch St Louis Blues Online
Watch live and on-demand TV with seemingly endless content
Hulu Live is an extension of the classic Hulu on-demand service. This means that in addition to the 50+ live TV channels you receive, you’ll also have Hulu’s on-demand service as part of your package. The Hulu Live channel list is extensive, including local channels in most areas. You’ll also have regional channels which air the St Louis Blues game live stream and other sports. In the case of the Blues, local fans will have FOX Sports Midwest. Other areas will have regional channels that reflect their area. You’ll also have USA, CNBC, and NBCSN, among other channels. This package starts at $40 and with no contracts, you’re free to cancel whenever you want.
Afraid to Miss your Favorite Show? Record it to the Cloud-DVR
Extra channels are available to be added to your package if you’re looking for movie channels. You’ll also be able to use TV Everywhere apps for many of the channels in your package. The cloud-based DVR includes 50-hours of storage but can be upgraded with more space for an added fee. You can stream Hulu Live on Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and more. Learn more with our Hulu Live review!
Hulu Live Highlights:
- One package with over 50 channels for $40 per month
- HBO, Starz, and Showtime can be added to upgrade your package
- NHL Network isn’t included, but regional FOX Sports and NBC Sports channels, NBCSN, USA, CNBC, and NBC (in most areas) are included
- Stream Hulu Live on Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
- Hulu’s on-demand service is part of your package
- Try Hulu Live free for a week!
Make sure to watch the St Louis Blues game streaming free with the Hulu Live free trial!
Sling TV Offers an Inexpensive Way to Catch the St Louis Blues Live Stream
Packages begin at a very reasonable $25 for 30+ channels
Sling TV Blue package is a good way to watch the Blues game live stream. This package has 30+ channels and is $25 per month. FOX Sports Midwest is included, along with USA, CNBC, and NBCSN. Some areas will also have NBC, though that depends on location. The main package is missing NHL Network, but you can add the sports bundle for $5. This add-on package will give you NHL Network and nine other channels. Other add-on bundles are also available for a small fee.
Take Your Pick of Add-on Channels – Sling TV Offers Plenty!
An on-demand library is included. You can also watch tons of content by using TV Everywhere apps. While DVRs come in many streaming packages, Sling TV does not offer one in any of the three available packages. You can add a DVR to your package though if you want one. Sling TV is available on mobile devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more. If you have more questions you can visit our Sling TV review to learn more.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Blue is $25 or combine Orange + Blue and pay $40
- Add channel bundles for more TV networks – The bundle with NHL Network and other sports networks is $5
- Stream on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, etc.
- An optional cloud-based DVR can be added to any package for a fee
- Check out these current member deals
- Try Sling TV free for one-week
Are you interested in a way to watch St Louis Blues online free? If so, there’s a Sling TV free trial and all you need to do is sign up!
Use DIRECTV NOW to Watch the St Louis Blues Game Live Stream
With DIRECTV NOW you might have more channels than ever before
DIRECTV NOW is one of the few streaming services that could offer all of the channels you need to watch St Louis Blues games live stream without cable! If you’re in the St Louis area, you should have all you need. You’ll be able to watch FOX Sports Midwest, NBC, USA, CNBC, and NBCSN. NHL Network is also included. There are four package options available, starting with 60+ channels for $40. The other three packages include as many as 125+ channels. HBO is even available for just $5 a month.
Watch More Content On-Demand or on TV Everywhere Apps
DIRECTV NOW also offers an on-demand library, which includes plenty of TV shows and movies. You can also use network TV Everywhere apps to watch even more content. If you want to record something, a cloud-DVR is included with your service. You can stream DIRECTV NOW on Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, and more. Make sure to drop by our DIRECTV NOW review to learn more.
DIRECTV NOW highlights:
- Packages contain 60+ to 125+ channels – Prices start at $40
- Add movie and sports channels to your package – HBO is $5
- Watch tons of channels – USA, FOX Sports Midwest or other regional channels, CNBC, NBCSN, NHL Network, and more
- Stream on mobile devices and many streaming devices, too
- Check out DIRECTV NOW and their free 7-day trial
Watch the St Louis Blues Game Live Stream on PlayStation Vue
Make profiles for your cloud-DVR and other family perks
PlayStation Vue includes 50+ channels in their main package and three other packages with even more channels! The starter package is available for $45/month. PS Vue includes regional channels like FOX Sports Midwest and local channels like NBC or ABC, based on your location. Other channels you’ll have, depending on your package include CNBC, NBCSN, and USA. If you want premium channels like Starz, you can add them to any package.
Choose from Four Packages – Each Stacked with More Channels
Also included in every package are access to TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library. You can make user profiles for your cloud-based DVR to allow for easier access to your recordings if you’re sharing your account. Speaking of account sharing, you’ll be able to stream on up to five devices at once! You can stream PS Vue on PS3 and PS4 systems, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and more. Additional questions can be answered with our PlayStation Vue review.
PS Vue details:
- No contracts
- Multiple plans from $45 per month – 50+ channels in the starter package
- A few add-on channels are available for a fee
- TV Everywhere apps for FOX Sports Go, USA Now, and others are included
- PS Vue is on PS3, PS4, mobile devices, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, etc.
- Run PlayStation Vue on five devices at once
- Make user profiles for your DVR or put all the recordings in the main account
- Try the PS Vue 5-day trial
Watch the St Louis Blues Game Live Stream on NHL.TV
This option only works for those outside of the St Louis viewing area
If you’re a fan of the St Louis Blues and want to watch every game you can, NHL.TV might be the option for you. That said, it’s only best for those outside of St. Louis. With NHL.TV, for $140 a season you get every out-of-market live stream for each team in the league. You won’t get local teams, but otherwise you’re covered. You can choose to pay by the month as well. If you want to save some money, you can even choose a single team, like the St Louis Blues, and just get those games. NHL.TV works on a variety of streaming devices, including mobile devices.