How to Watch The Good Fight Online without Cable

Top Pick

CBS All Access

CBS All Access offers an inexpensive way to enjoy the CBS live stream along with a massive on-demand library of over 10,000 episodes from new and classic CBS Shows. Get 7 days free.

View plans

In this sequel to The Good Wife, it’s a year later and a financial scandal threatens to ruin both a young lawyer named Maia and her seasoned mentor, Diane Lockhart. Hoping to make a comeback, the two women team up with Lucca Quinn at the newest law firm in Chicago. Reprising her role as Diane Lockhart is Christine Baranski, and she is joined by Cush Jumbo, Rose Leslie, Bernadette Peters, and others.

The Good Fight returns on CBS All Access on March 14. All episodes will air exclusively on CBS All Access. Whether you’re a cord cutter or a cable user, you’ll need to stream The Good Fight online if you want to watch it. The following guide will let you know just how to watch The Good Fight online.

Watch The Good Fight Live Stream on CBS All Access

Stream CBS live and on-demand for $6 per month

cbs all access review

CBS All Access is the exclusive way to stream The Good Fight. For those of you that don’t know, CBS All Access is the standalone, on-demand version of CBS. You get at least a few episodes of current shows (in some cases you get the whole season), a library filled with CBS Classics, original content, like the new Star Trek and The Good Fight, and a library filled with special events/awards shows. You will be able to stream The Good Fight on CBS All Access, and that’s pretty much it! In addition to on-demand content, you may also have live streaming with CBS All Access. Right now, All Access works in about 90% of the country. If you’re in the remaining 10%, new episodes and shows are added within hours of finishing on TV. If you’re signing up to stream The Good Fight you won’t need to worry about live stream though, as it will air solely through CBS All Access with episodes being dropped at the same time nationwide.

Stream Over 10,000 CBS Episodes On-Demand

You can watch The Good Fight online, using Xbox or other gaming consoles, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, or Amazon Fire TV. When it comes to your membership, you will be able to watch The Good Fight online free, during the CBS All Access free trial. This free trial lasts one week! You can pay $5.99 a week for access with limited commercials or $9.99 if you’d prefer to skip commercials.

CBS All Access highlights:

  • Stream CBS live and on-demand for $6 per month
  • Enjoy a free weeklong trial of CBS All Access
  • Stream on Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and mobile devices
  • Over 10,000 episodes of new and classic shows available
  • The Good Fight and other CBS All Access Originals are available exclusively
  • Content is available in the on-demand library hours after airing live

If you’re interested in learning more, the CBS All Access full review is the place to do it! The only way to watch The Good Fight online free is with the CBS All Access free trial! So, make sure to sign up.

Sign up for CBS All Access
Start a 7-day free trial

Enjoy access to over 15,000+ episodes of CBS content, including premium shows and sports content. Starting at just $5.99, CBS All Access provides quality content at a respectable price.

How Else Can You Watch The Good Fight Online Without Cable?

It may be possible to buy The Good Fight episodes on-demand like Amazon Instant Video or Vudu. However, the only sure way to stream The Good Fight online is with CBS All Access. If you want to buy episodes or full seasons, if that option is available, you should be aware that it’s going to be more expensive than the subscription to CBS All Access. The easiest way to watch The Good Fight streaming is with CBS All Access!

Is The Good Fight on Hulu?

You won’t be able to watch The Good Fight online with Hulu. You can read our Hulu review, here.

Sign up for Hulu
Start a 7-day free trial

Get 65+ channels along with a library of 80,000+ TV episodes and movies on-demand! Bundle with Disney+ and ESPN+ for even more great content.

Is The Good Fight on Amazon Prime?

As The Good Fight streaming is available exclusively on CBS All Access you won’t be able to watch it through the Amazon Prime streaming service. You can read our Amazon Prime review, here.

Prime Video logo
Sign up for Amazon Prime Video
Start a 30-day free trial

With Amazon Prime, get access to an extensive library of on-demand movies and shows, and additional entertainment with Amazon Channels.

Is The Good Fight on Netflix?

You won’t be able to stream The Good Fight with Netflix. Find out more in our Netflix review.

Feel free to leave us questions on how to watch The Good Fight online. Just place them in the comments and don’t forget to let us know if you liked the show!

Ashtyn Evans