Network: FS1 and FOX
Live stream: fuboTV (free 7-day trial)
The 2019 US Open will take place from June 13th through June 16th. With Golf’s legends coming together at beautiful Pebble Beach, golf fans from all over the world are excitedly awaiting the action. Wondering how to get the US Open live stream?
What happens if you don’t have cable? Is it possible to watch the US Open online? It sure is! You can watch US Open without cable in a variety of ways, which we outline in detail below.
Watch the US Open Online Via fuboTV
One of the best streaming services for sports
fuboTV will provide an easy way to watch the US Open live stream this week. The service is 100% online, meaning you don’t need cable to use it. It works on most devices, from streaming players like Roku and Apple TV, to computers, tablets and smartphones. It costs just $55 a month for 80+ channels, all of which can be watched live, without cable! An introductory offer is available for the first month for $45. For more info, read through our fuboTV review.
Stream Sports and More with 3-Day Replay
With fuboTV, you’ll get direct access to FS1, and therefore the morning rounds of the US Open stream. You’ll also get FOX, if you live in an area where FOX is covered. If you don’t live in those areas, don’t worry – you can use your fuboTV login info to access the FOX Sports Go app on your favorite devices, and via this app you’ll be able to watch FOX coverage of the US Open. So, either way, you’ll get FULL coverage of US Open streaming via fuboTV! And, of course, tons of other useful channels! To get started, try out a FREE 7-day trial of fuboTV!
- $55 a month for 80+ channels
- The first month is priced at just $45
- Watch a wide variety of sports channels
- A cloud-DVR offers limited space, or you can upgrade for more
- 3-day replay is included in the on-demand library
- Watch on computers, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, etc.
- Try fuboTV free for one-week
Watch the US Open Live Stream on Hulu Live
Hulu on-demand is included
Hulu Live is another great choice for US Open streaming. FOX is included in most areas of the country and FS1 is also included. In fact, you’ll have over 60 channels in your package. Hulu’s on-demand service is included, as well. The entire package is available for just $45 per month. TV Everywhere apps can also be used, which means you can watch the US Open streaming through FOX Sports Go. Many other popular channels are included and all of the premium movie channels can be added for a fee.
50-Hours of Cloud-Storage is Included
You can also record the US Open live stream to your cloud-DVR and watch it whenever you want. A DVR upgrade is also available, offering 200-hours of space if you need more than what’s included. You can watch US Open online on mobile devices, smart TVs, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, gaming consoles, and other devices. You can learn more in our Hulu Live review.
Hulu with Live TV highlights:
- 60+ channels at $45/month
- Local channels are in most areas
- Watch the US Open live stream with Apple TV, mobile devices, computers, and more
- No contracts!
- Hulu on-demand comes with this package
- The cloud-DVR includes 50-hours of storage
- Watch Hulu Live free for one week!
Get the US Open Live Stream via Sling TV
Sports streaming on the cheap
Sling TV is a live streaming service that aims to be a complete replacement for cable TV. It offers anywhere from 30+ to 150+ channels, depending on the package you choose, and is available without a contract. It works on nearly all streaming devices and is very easy to use. More specifically, you can stream on mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and more. Check our Sling TV review for more.
Sling Blue Offers Live and On-Demand TV
Sling TV offers FS1 nationwide, and FOX in select areas. You’ll want to choose the “Sling Blue” package to get these networks and watch the US Open online. And of course, you’ll have 40+ other great channels to enjoy, as well! If you’re in need of a streaming device, Sling offers discounted or free streaming devices to new members who sign up and prepay for a few months in advance. This can be a great deal if you’re a recent cord-cutter. Right now, you can stream US Open online free with Sling’s free 7-day trial!
Sling TV details:
- Plans start at $25 a month
- Sling Blue offers FS1, FS2, AMC, TNT, and many other channels
- Bundle channels are available to be added if you want more to watch
- Check out current member specials
- Watch on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS/Android, and more
- Add a cloud-DVR for a small fee
- Get a free weeklong Sling TV trial
Watch US Open Online via PlayStation Vue
Choose from four packages starting at $45 a month
PlayStation Vue is another awesome cable alternative that serves up an easy way to stream live TV without cable. Priced as low as $45 a month, the service offers a lot of bang for your buck. No contract is required, and you can use Vue on most devices including PS3 and PS4, iOS and Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, computers, Amazon Fire TV, and many other devices. The cloud-DVR holds recordings for 28-days. An on-demand library is included, as well.
Watch on Multiple Devices at Once
Like the other services, Vue offers FOX in select markets, and FS1 nationwide. These two channels will provide the US Open live stream. And you’ll also get lots of other useful channels. If you want more than the 45+ channels in the main package you can sign up for one of the larger packages. To learn more, check out our PS Vue review. Or, start things off with a FREE 5-day trial!
PS Vue details:
- 45+ channels or choose a larger package
- Packages start at $45 per month
- Watch the US Open live stream with TV Everywhere apps like FOX Sports Go
- Local channels are limited but available in some areas
- Stream on PS3/PS4, Apple TV, iOS/Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more
- Watch on 5 screens simultaneously
- The cloud-DVR offers 28-day storage
- Use the PS Vue 5-day trial
Stream the US Open without Cable via DIRECTV NOW
HBO is included in select packages
DIRECTV NOW is another good method you can use to access the US Open golf live stream. The service is more of an all-around cable replacement, serving up 40+ channels for only $50 a month. Larger packages are available for those looking for a larger channel selection. DIRECTV NOW works on most devices, as well! See our DIRECTV NOW review for details.
Limited Cloud-DVR Service is Included
With DIRECTV NOW, FS1 is included and available nationwide. FOX is included, but only in some areas. So, you’ll be able to watch all – or at least most – of the US Open stream, depending on where you live. You can also watch on TV Everywhere apps including FOX Sports Go. And, you’ll also get tons of other great channels like ESPN, TBS, CNN and more. To watch US Open online free, try out DIRECTV NOW’s free 7-day trial!
DIRECTV NOW details:
- Packages from $50 a month
- 40+ channels and multiple packages to choose from
- A cloud-DVR is included with limited space
- An on-demand library is part of the package
- HBO is in some packages
- Stream on Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, Fire TV, and more
- No contracts!
- Don’t miss the DIRECTV NOW 7-day trial
YouTube TV is Another Option to Watch US Open Online
Stream over 70 channels for $50
YouTube TV has over 70 channels available for $50 a month. This is a contract-free service, so you’re free to check it out and cancel when you want. This package works great as a cable replacement. You can watch local channels in most areas and there are a variety of nationwide cable channels, as well. Your package will include an on-demand library and the chance to use TV Everywhere apps.
Stream on Multiple Devices at Once
Record and save as many shows as you want with the unlimited cloud-based DVR. All recordings are saved for nine months at a time. You can stream YouTube TV with mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, computers, and more. Our YouTube TV review offers more details. You can also signup for the weeklong YouTube TV free trial and watch US Open online free!
YouTube TV details:
- 70+ channels are included for $50 per month
- Local channels can be found in most areas
- On-demand access is included
- Use TV Everywhere apps to watch more content
- The cloud-DVR offers unlimited storage
- Watch on Chromecast, Apple TV, iOS/Android, computers, etc.
- Try out YouTube TV’s free trial