The Toronto Blue Jays have quickly become one of the more exciting teams to watch in Major League Baseball (MLB). As a fan, you’ll be glad to know there are many ways you can watch Toronto Blue Jays online without cable. Many people have been reluctant to cut cable largely because they don’t want to miss their favorite teams. But that’s not an issue any longer.
There are several streaming services you can use to watch the team’s games online. So regardless of the Toronto Blue Jays schedule or your location, you can watch their games online. These streaming services are popular for cable cutters, so read on to learn how to watch Toronto Blue Jays without cable.
fuboTV: is a top pick for streaming sports without cable. ESPN is included in the base package’s more than 100 channels, which includes 30 sports channels. Get seven days free.
Hulu + Live TV: gives you plenty of opportunities to watch most of your favorite shows. More than 65 channels are included, along with Hulu’s on-demand service and a cloud-based DVR. Get seven days free.
Sling TV: provides one of the most affordable ways to stream sports without cable. You can watch over 30 channels and add dozens of others for an additional fee. You’ll also have an on-demand library. Get three days free.
Streaming services to watch the Toronto Blue Jays at-a-glance
|Streaming service||Price||Free trial?||Free trial length|
|AT&T TV Now||$55/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|Hulu + Live TV||$55/mo.||Yes||7 days|
|Sling TV||$30/mo.||Yes||3 days|
|MLB.TV||$25/rest of the season||No||N/A|
|YouTube TV||$65/mo.||Yes||14 days|
How to live stream the Toronto Blue Jays
It has never been easier to watch Toronto Blue Jays online than it is today. With so many streaming services, you’re bound to find one that meets your needs. You may already have some of these services. You can watch Toronto Blue Jays online on:
Watch the Toronto Blue Jays on fuboTV
More sports channels than nearly any other streaming service.
fuboTV is known as one of the best streaming services for sports fans and is a great way to watch Toronto Blue Jays online. You can stream more than 100 channels in the starting package that costs $65 per month. As a contract-free service, you can cancel at any point. MLB Network isn’t included in the package, but ESPN, TBS, FS1 and numerous FOX networks are included. If you like all kinds of sports, you’ll find plenty of options with over 30 sports channels available.
Stream on a wide variety of devices.
With fuboTV, you can watch sports from around the world, alongside plenty of news and entertainment channels. You get a 500-hour cloud DVR, an on-demand library and access to a variety of TV Everywhere apps. Streaming is possible on most devices, including mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and more. You can test out the service in a weeklong free trial, which should give you a Toronto Blue Jays live stream free.
- The base package is $65 a month for over 100 channels
- Get over 30 sports channels in every plan
- More international sports channels than other streaming services
- Add a variety of sports or entertainment channels for an additional fee
- Use the on-demand library and/or TV Everywhere apps
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- 500-hour cloud-based DVR
- Stream on Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices and more
- Comes with 72-hour Lookback
- Test the service out for yourself with the free one-week trial
Check out our review of fuboTV to learn more.
Watch the Toronto Blue Jays on Hulu + Live TV
Comes with an on-demand service with a massive amount of content.
Hulu + Live TV is a great option for streaming both baseball and other shows. Thanks to the inclusion of over 65 live channels and Hulu’s on-demand service, most families will always have something exciting to watch. You can stream on two devices at the same time, so you don’t even have to watch the same thing! Plans are available from $55 per month and include popular baseball channels, like FOX Sports channels, NBC Sports channels, FS1, ESPN and TBS. FOX is also available in many areas. MLB Network is not included, but it’s the only nationwide channel that’s missing.
Plenty of channels to watch Toronto Blue Jays online.
With Hulu + Live TV, you can use TV Everywhere apps for many of the channels in your package. A 50-hour cloud DVR is included, but more space can be purchased for an additional $10 a month. You can watch Toronto Blue Jays games online with Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, mobile devices, gaming consoles and more.
Hulu + Live TV highlights:
- Pay $55 a month for more than 65 channels
- Access to the Hulu on-demand library with more than 80,000 TV episodes and movies
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Create up to six user profiles
- DVR comes with over 50 hours, which can be upgraded
- Use TV Everywhere apps for even more content
- Stream using Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, mobile devices and more
- No mobile restrictions, so you can stream just about anywhere
- No cancellation fees, so cancel whenever you want
- Offering more access to local channels than any other streaming service
Don’t forget! You can get the Hulu + Live TV free trial for a week.
Watch the Toronto Blue Jays on Sling TV
Combine the two main packages and save $15 each month!
Sling TV is the most affordable service to watch Toronto Blue Jays live. Both Sling Orange and Sling Blue cost $30 a month and offer the channels you need to stream Blue Jays games. You can combine the two packages and pay $45 a month to get almost everything you need for MLB streaming, including ESPN, FS1, FOX (in many areas) and regional FOX and NBC Sports channels. For an extra $5 a month, you can add MLB Network, which is part of the sports bundle. There are dozens of add-ons available, giving you a low-cost way to stream all the shows you love for less.
Stream on all your favorite devices.
Every plan comes with an on-demand library. TV Everywhere apps are available and depend on the channels in your package. For example, if you use the Watch ESPN app, you’ll need the Sling Orange package, as ESPN is not in the Sling Blue plan. Sling TV does not offer a DVR service, but this can be added for an additional $5 a month. You can watch Toronto Blue Jays live on mobile devices, gaming consoles, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and many others. With a three-day free trial, you’ll be able to watch Toronto Blue Jays online free. And, check out the great deals from Sling TV for discounted streaming devices.
Sling TV details:
- Sling Blue and Sling Orange are available for $30 per month each
- Combine the two packages for $45 per month
- Get MLB Network through the sports bundle
- More content can be found through TV Everywhere apps
- DVR access is available for $5 a month
- Stream on a wide variety of streaming devices, including Apple TV and Chromecast
- Look at the current offers to see if you can get a discount when you subscribe
- Try Sling TV for yourself during the three-day trial
Learn more in our Sling TV review.
Watch the Toronto Blue Jays on AT&T TV Now
Get a selection of sports channels, including ESPN and FOX Sports.
With AT&T TV Now, you can watch Toronto Blue Jays live. There’s a weeklong free trial, so if you time it right, you’ll get Toronto Blue Jays live stream free. The basic plan is $55 a month for more than 45 channels, including FOX, TBS and ESPN. AT&T TV Now is the closest cable alternative among the streaming services. You can learn more in our AT&T TV Now review.
The channel guide looks remarkably like cable.
AT&T TV Now has multiple packages, so you can find one that will fit your budget. You can watch Blue Jays games online with Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, mobile devices and much more. An on-demand library is included, as are many TV Everywhere apps. Also included is a 500-hour cloud-based DVR. Don’t forget to try AT&T TV Now free for a week!
AT&T TV Now highlights:
- Prices start at $55 a month for over 45 channels
- Different packages give you the chance to personalize your experience
- Some packages include HBO
- Cancel whenever you want with no additional fees
- 500 hours of storage on the cloud-based DVR
- The guide and service are reminiscent of cable
- Check out shows you might miss with on-demand service
- ESPN, TBS and FOX Sports are some of the sports channels you can watch
- Works on mobile devices, Amazon Fire, Apple TV and more
- Use your login with TV Everywhere apps
- Stream on three screens simultaneously
- Try AT&T TV Now for free during the free week-long trial
Watch the Toronto Blue Jays on YouTube TV
Watch Blue Jays games on multiple channels included in your package.
YouTube TV has one package offering with more than 85 channels for $65 a month. No contracts are included, so you can cancel at any time. Of course, fans will love being able to watch Toronto Blue Jays online. FOX Sports regional and NBC Sports channels are included. Many areas will receive the FOX live stream as well. Nationwide channels include TBS, ESPN, FS1 and MLB Network. And that’s just for streaming Blue Jays’ games. There are plenty of other channels to watch all your shows. Add-ons are also available if you want extra content.
Never miss a moment with long-term cloud-based DVR storage.
TV Everywhere apps can give you additional content from many networks. There’s also plenty to watch in the on-demand library. The easiest way to stay up-to-date on your favorite shows is with the included DVR. Cloud-storage space is unlimited, so you’ll never fill it up and can binge watch as much as you want. Most common devices will stream YouTube TV, including mobile devices, computers, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and more.
Highlights for YouTube TV:
- $65 a month for over 85 channels
- Unlimited DVR storage, with recordings store for up to nine months
- Includes six accounts
- Stream on three devices simultaneously
- No fees and no contracts
- Watch on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, web browsers, mobile devices and more
- Check out the YouTube TV service for free during the two-week free trial.
Our YouTube TV review can tell you more.
Watch the Toronto Blue Jays on MLB.TV
For only $25 for the remainder of the season, MLB.TV is perfect for displaced Blue Jays fans. You can watch every game that’s not being shown in your local area. Unfortunately, there are blackouts and other restrictions, but more are available at MLB.TV’s site. You can also watch World Series films, classic programs and documentaries.
Our hot take
It’s never been a better time for fans to be able to watch their team without having to worry about the Toronto Blue Jays schedule. With the variety of streaming services available, fans can catch all the action for the rest of the season.
Head over to our MLB streaming guide to learn more about watching the rest of the league. Also, we have a full sports guide for cable cutters if you want to find out how to watch your other favorite teams.